1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 06:012 edits
    Predictions!!

Ok, ok, many of you know I am an OSU fan. Even though I am a fan I will coneed my team is an underdog. The man reason is our QB who is Boeckman. He turns the ball over continuously and cannot run to save his life. If OSU has any chance at all it will be to run Wells nonstop 24/7 all day long. What are the chances of that? All I can hope for is a close game, that is all I ask. How many think this is possible?

Edit: I must admit I love being an underdog. This mentality can only work in our favor. Hopefully, having OSU the underdog will give LSU a big head and not take them seriously.
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 09:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    Predictions!!

Ok, ok, many of you know I am an OSU fan. Even though I am a fan I will coneed my team is an underdog. The man reason is our QB who is Boeckman. He turns the ball over continuously and cannot run to save his life. If OSU has any chance at all it will be to run Wells nonstop 24/7 all day long. What are the chances of that? All I can hope ...[text shortened]... favor. Hopefully, having OSU the underdog will give LSU a big head and not take them seriously.
    I will coneed your team as an underdog, and your man reason, whatever that is.

LSU 44
    OSU 7
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 17:191 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP

LSU 44
    OSU 7
    Of coarse, the only wild card is our defense. How good is it? The numbers are good but what will they be like against SEC speed? I wish I could see on paper who is faster. I think that would be the most telling statistic.

Edit: I hope Illinios hangs in there aganst USC as well. These games are important for the Big Ten. I think if both OSU and Illinios gets blown out again this year that this will do irreputable damage to the image of the Big Ten. As far as that team up north against Florida, I have no hope for them. That will be the most lopsided score of them all!!
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 18:09
    Predictions!!

Ok, ok, many of you know I am an OSU fan. Even though I am a fan I will coneed my team is an underdog. The man reason is our QB who is Boeckman. He turns the ball over continuously and cannot run to save his life. If OSU has any chance at all it will be to run Wells nonstop 24/7 all day long. What are the chances of that? All I can hope ...[text shortened]... favor. Hopefully, having OSU the underdog will give LSU a big head and not take them seriously.
    LSU was just run over by a Wild Hog. They should know better then to underestimate OSU. The team that wins should be the team that wants it the most.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 21:53
    Originally posted by gambit3
    LSU was just run over by a Wild Hog. They should know better then to underestimate OSU. The team that wins should be the team that wants it the most.
    Over estimating OSU is even worse, it's last year all over again.

"Those who forget the past are doomed to relive it in the future."
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 22:10
    I agree with Smookie. But to change it up, and be nicer to OSU:

LSU: 31
    OSU: 7
  7. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 22:14
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I agree with Smookie. But to change it up, and be nicer to OSU:

LSU: 31
    OSU: 7
    wrong Ohio State will win 23-14 everyone is downplaying the Buckeyes great DEFENSE!
  8. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 10:34
    we shall see...

not missing this game for the life of me
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 20:20
    Originally posted by richfeet
    wrong Ohio State will win 23-14 everyone is downplaying the Buckeyes great DEFENSE!
    OMG! They are! I mean, look at them! They beat, say, Youngstown like 40 - 0! What an upset!

Wrong; LSU will slaughter. Everyone is downplaying the Buckeyes great SCHEDULE.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 01:102 edits

LSU 44
    OSU 7
    Well I was hoping for a little closer score than last years 41-14 against Florida. Thanks for noth'in!!

Actually, I think the Buckeyes will do better against LSU than Florida. The main reason in the QB situation. OSU was dumbstruck last year by this years Hieseman winning QB Tebo because he was a mobile QB with a good arm and they used a spread offense. LSU, on the other hand, does not have as good a QB and to my knowledge they do not use the spread attack. For these reasons I believe OSU will do better this year. Conversely, OSU does not have as good of a QB this year with Boeckeman compared to last years Heiseman winning QB Troy Smith. However, I think a better defense is ALWAYS better than a better offense.
  11. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 03:51
    Neither one of these teams are worth a s*it.
  12. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 04:26
    Well I was hoping for a little closer score than last years 41-14 against Florida. Thanks for noth'in!!

Actually, I think the Buckeyes will do better against LSU than Florida. The main reason in the QB situation. OSU was dumbstruck last year by this years Hieseman winning QB Tebo because he was a mobile QB with a good arm and they used a spread offense. ...[text shortened]... nning QB Troy Smith. However, I think a better defense is ALWAYS better than a better offense.
    Spread offense or not, your loyalty to the buckeyes is noble. My team plays the Wolverines, and hopefully they'll come out on top. I'm sorry, I can't see any way that OSU will beat LSU, but I have been wrong...
  13. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 04:55
    Spread offense or not, your loyalty to the buckeyes is noble. My team plays the Wolverines, and hopefully they'll come out on top. I'm sorry, I can't see any way that OSU will beat LSU, but I have been wrong...
    You think that OSU cannot do what a Wild Hog did?
  14. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 04:58
    Originally posted by gambit3
    You think that OSU cannot do what a Wild Hog did?
    NO.
  15. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 05:17
    NO.
    Are you prepared to say that Arkansas has a better offense then OSU has? Perhaps you think that LSU will play a better defensive game then they played against Arkansas?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree