1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 03:27
    he is certainly overrated when you had him making more than a 4 touchdown difference in the game. I like my superstars to be healthy a lot more than he is. It just seems to me that people are more in love with Dorsey's potential than his performance.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 14:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    I can't believe I am saying this but look at the teams Boeckman played against? Are they equivalent to teams like Arkansas or Florida? It would behoove you to look at Boeckmans numbers against better teams like Wisconsin, Illinios, and Michigan. Trust me, Boeckman will have more than one turn over come January 7. There is no doubt that LSU will stack the line against Wells and force Boeckman to beat them.
    His game against Wisconsin looks pretty good; 17-28 166 yds 2TDs and 0 INTs. He played poorly against Illinois and was hardly used at all against Michigan (13 pass attempts???). He ain't no Colt Brennan (there's only one of those) but the comparison was between him and Casey Dick and Boeckman looks at least equal stat wise (Dick had some bad games, too). OSU averages more yards passing than Arkansas; the difference between the offenses is the running game.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 19:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    His game against Wisconsin looks pretty good; 17-28 166 yds 2TDs and 0 INTs. He played poorly against Illinois and was hardly used at all against Michigan (13 pass attempts???). He ain't no Colt Brennan (there's only one of those) but the comparison was between him and Casey Dick and Boeckman looks at least equal stat wise (Dick had some bad games, too). ...[text shortened]... ges more yards passing than Arkansas; the difference between the offenses is the running game.
    I think the most telling game was Michigan. Did you watch it? Ohio State was cruising along until Boeckan threw an interception before the half which almost let Michigan score right before the half. Luckily they could not convert. After that incident, Tressel completly removed his participation from the game by handing off to Wells the rest of the game. Also, Boeckman participated in three turn overs against Illinios and had he not done so Ohio State would have probably won the game. If I recall, during the Wisconsin game by all rights he should have turned the ball over more than once, however, he just got lucky. Wisconsin simply could not catch easy interceptions or the ball did not bounce Wisconsins way when it was mishandled.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree