1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 16:51
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Have you solved this big mystery yet?
    Nope.....still working on the bigger mystery....where were the Patriots????
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 18:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You're ridiculous; I've never seem anyone with such stupid and biased opinions.
    HOw stupid, biased and ridiculous am I now? I told you so. Packers were frim favorites for sound reasons. Let's see, the alleged beter defense got torched for 304 yds passing, three TD's and could hardly rattle Rodgers. The Steeler running game was 4.7 yds/carry versus 4.5 for Packers. Steelers accumulated more total yardage playing catchup. Then there's those three turnovers, a missed field goal. They should have been 6 pt dogs! If Packer receivers hold on to all the dropped passes Rodgers would have had 400+ yds passing. Steeler offense now. Let's see. 77 passer rating for Big Ben, Rodgers 111. In the end Steelers have more 1st downs because Packers got their yards in big chunks. Steelers unable to pass efficiently on a depleted secondary. Gee! Methinks the better team won!
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 19:211 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Nope.....still working on the bigger mystery....where were the Patriots????
    😠

I think the Pats did a pretty good job considering they are 're-building' and were expected to go about 9 and 7 rather than 14 and 2.

Who's the coach of the year?
    Who's the MVP of the league?

DAMN RIGHT!~

Won't it be funny if they make it next year? They're playing the SB in Indy I hear. Talk about being an away team if they make it!

P-
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 19:38
    😠

I think the Pats did a pretty good job considering they are 're-building' and were expected to go about 9 and 7 rather than 14 and 2.

Who's the coach of the year?
    Who's the MVP of the league?

DAMN RIGHT!~

Won't it be funny if they make it next year? They're playing the SB in Indy I hear. Talk about being an away team if they make it!

P-
    Sorry, are you saying they weren't good enough to go to the Super Bowl or even past round one of the playoffs??

Considering they had the coach of the year and the MVP, you would have expected more.

At least i would have. Maybe it was smoke and mirrors?? 😛
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 19:44
    Sorry, are you saying they weren't good enough to go to the Super Bowl or even past round one of the playoffs??

Considering they had the coach of the year and the MVP, you would have expected more.

At least i would have. Maybe it was smoke and mirrors?? 😛
    Any given Sunday stuff, I guess... Many NE fans (self included) really didn't want to see a NYJ game. Imagine kicking a tiger in the nuts, and you see that tiger again a couple weeks later.

P-
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 20:01
    Any given Sunday stuff, I guess... Many NE fans (self included) really didn't want to see a NYJ game. Imagine kicking a tiger in the nuts, and you see that tiger again a couple weeks later.

P-
    You mean Divorce Court??? 😉
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Feb '11 16:31
    You mean Divorce Court??? 😉
    😲
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 02:40
    I read the Packers have been installed as 2.5 point favorites in the Super Bowl.

I admit I don't get it.

The Steelers playing in a tougher conference had a better record. They have a better defense. Much more experience including a QB who has won two SBs. And the Packers almost blew it against the Bears' third string QB.
    Well...now we know why the Pack was favored!😀
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 03:32
    Originally posted by bill718
    Well...now we know why the Pack was favored!😀
    Favorites and covered the spread amply! I agree they were definite favorites!
  10. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    06 Mar '11 02:08
    You're ridiculous; I've never seem anyone with such stupid and biased opinions.
    I had to rec this because, in the context, it is hilarious!
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '11 18:07
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I had to rec this because, in the context, it is hilarious!
    It's hilarious even out of context. To call someone stupid because of a solid opinion indeed makes it even more so!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree