1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 12:39
    Originally posted by spurs73
    with the amount of tv couverage of the NFL and the amount of tape that each team takes of all their own games and training issues......... i think the Pats 'tapegate' has been blown out of all propotions.

Having followed the NFL (mainly form tv coverage in the UK) since 1982, i think credit should be given where credit is due............BILL and the NE or ...[text shortened]... accept that now, and hope someone comes along soon who can beat the Pats on the field of play
    But that means other organizations will have to work as hard and pay attention to detail as much as the Patriots. We can't have that! It's much easier to whine and cry and blame others for your failure.
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 15:51
    Originally posted by Ullr
    But that means other organizations will have to work as hard and pay attention to detail as much as the Patriots. We can't have that! It's much easier to whine and cry and blame others for your failure.
    very well put my friend
    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Dec '07 16:02
    I had a nightmare 2 nights past. I dreamt the Redskins beat the Rams 24-17 😕

Then I saw the image 3-10 in maroon and gold!

Then I heard my brother, a Bengals fan, laughing mirthlessly because the Rams lost! And I awoke.

Is this a sign?!
  4. Glasgow Scotland
    Moves
    08 Dec '07 18:25
    The ESPN commentator team on Monday were as desperate as any other set of fans that the Patriots do not win 19-0 and even they could not argue against a single call despite numerous replays from various angles. Ravens were as disgrace at the end, they completely lost it and blamed everyone but themselves!

It is going to be real tough on Sunday, the Pats are tired; each game is the other team's 'Superbowl'. If the Ravens and Eagles played that way each week then they would be serious Superbowl contenders! There is more of this ahead for the Pats, the 19-0 thing could be a real poisoned chalice!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree