1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 14:52
    You think Moss burned Smith?! Anyone here Bill burn him?

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:11
    Originally posted by spurs73
    is the 'tapegate' incident a BIG thing in the US media?

Are sports fans in the US talking about it as much as ppl in the RHP forums?

Is it realy such a BIG thing.....did the 'tapes'really 'HELP' the team win games in the past?
    It's not as big a thing in the media as it was in the first few weeks, but game announcers and reporters and sportswriters keep mentioning the spygate because it stirs controversy and creates "buzz" and sells a bit of news, but the entire story is old and played out and pretty much irrelevant now.

Sadly there are plenty of sports fans outside of RHP who are rabid mouth-foaming pats-haters who do nothing but tear their hair and gnash their teeth at the "cheating" Patriots. If you go to other teams sports forums (the Gang Green Forum for the New York Jets for example) there have been tons of posters who continue to try to do anything but give credit to the talent the Patriots have. On the other side of the coin, there are also a lot of other teams intelligent fans who realize this type of behavior is really unfounded, and they try to tell the idiots to shut up already.

Talent and teamwork and Adam Vinatieri were far more important than tapes the Pats could've possibly had in the past.
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You think Moss burned Smith?! Anyone here Bill burn him?

P-
    Incinerated, baby! Did you see that intense one-on-one conversation between Moss and Brady after their first score, with Moss doing the talking and Brady intently listening? Clearly Moss had seen something he could exploit and he and Brady were totally on the same page. Next drive? One play, one pair of over-committed safeties biting on a fake, one 63-yard pass play, one touchdown. Moss and Brady had planned exactly was going to happen before the ball was even snapped.

Anthony Smiths guarantee? PWNED!
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 16:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    The sad thing is that even if they have a "perfect" season there will still be the astrick by it. Sad but TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not sad if you are a Patriots fan. This season has been pure joy.

I'll take my 19-0 with or without an asterisk.

Plus the way the 49ers are going we're looking at one of the top 5 picks in next year's draft.

The asterisks that are being put on the Pats are by jealous fans of other teams. I suppose it makes them feel better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree