Patriots!

Standard memberPhlabibit
Sports 14 Sep '07 15:00
  1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 15:00
    The Patriots are not totally focused on the Chargers. That's enough about the cheating talk, it's over now. They got punished. It's over, they are headed to San Diego. There isn't anything they can do about the past, it makes no difference.

The Pats do what they do today, they did it yesterday. They've addressed the camera situation, now it's time to address the Chargers.

Everyone knows what the Chargers can do, what the Pats can do. They will focus on that now. There is no need to talk any more about the cameras.

Do you want to talk about football now? They are moving on. They've said what they have to say, and are moving on now. Bill is trying to coach NE Pats, and that's what he's doing. It doesn't make any difference now, it's been ruled on, and it's over.

Does anyone want to talk about football?

The Pats are playing the Chargers.

P-
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 15:131 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The Patriots are not totally focused on the Chargers. That's enough about the cheating talk, it's over now. They got punished. It's over, they are headed to San Diego. There isn't anything they can do about the past, it makes no difference.

The Pats do what they do today, they did it yesterday. They've addressed the camera situation, now it's time Does anyone want to talk about football?

P-
    By "addressed the camera situation" you mean that they moved "video assistant" Matt Estrella from the sidelines and onto Google Earth?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 15:17
    Originally posted by telerion
    By "addressed the camera situation" you mean that they moved "video assistant" Matt Estrella from the sidelines and onto Google Earth?
    The Pats are playing the Chargers, let's stick to that topic.

P-
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 15:22
    I want a hand-held camera for Christmas.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 15:42
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I want a hand-held camera for Christmas.
    How about a Charger's helmet?

P-
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 16:071 edit
    The Pats are playing the Chargers, let's stick to that topic.

P-
    Oh I see. The Patriots are cheaters so they get a thread about their next game all to themselves. If you want to crown them, then crown their asses!
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 16:111 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Oh I see. The Patriots are cheaters so they get a thread about their next game all to themselves. If you want to crown them, then crown their asses!
    Hey, they are who you THINK they are!

You let them off the hook!

P-
  8. Under Cover
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 17:02

The Pats do what they do today, they did it yesterday. They've addressed the camera situation, now it's time ...[text shortened]... Does anyone want to talk about football?

P-
    What's your point here phlab. It is a little unclear.😉
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 17:02
    Originally posted by BLReid
    What's your point here phlab. It is a little unclear.😉
    Chargers. Any more questions?

P-
  10. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 17:14
    Hey, they are who you THINK they are!

You let them off the hook!

P-
    This thing has not even started if I find out they did it to try to beat the Raiders. They still needed the ref to do it then.
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 17:43
    Originally posted by gambit3
    This thing has not even started if I find out they did it to try to beat the Raiders. They still needed the ref to do it then.
    It's also how Green Bay won the first two SB's. Look at some of the old footage. There's always a guy in a suit and hat with a Samsung digital handheld on the opponents sidelines. He's easy to spot because he's the only one in color.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree