1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    24 Jan '12 17:361 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    With a playoff system 5 games off the playoffs, is fairer when deciding when a teams season is over. TBH i like the way the playoffs are in football... the only thing i would change is when a lower seeded team wins they take over the other teams seed. Why should San Fran benefit from the Giants beating the best team in the league? I know they lost but still, the playoffs seriously if they increased it to, i think it was 12 teams they were planning?
    I think for now it's only going to be 10 teams, but that's still too much. If you're going to play such a long season, there can't be such an enormous safety net for big time teams. For teams like the Yankees and Red Sox, unless they're just really having a down year, the regular season is going to become a joke. Playing for home field can't be that big a motivator since home field doesn't mean very much in baseball.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree