1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 06:40
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    The Patriots would still be best because The Hoodie wins all tie-breakers.

IRNG 8040
    Well, just as long as Dallas walks away with the Lombardi Trophy...who cares, There wouldn't be any tie breakers against Dallas; Different Leagues.
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 00:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Jacksonville will beat the Colts on Monday night.
    that's funny!!
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 02:30
    I agree.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 07:35
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I agree.
    Jacksonville is on a roll and looks pretty good. It could happen.
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 14:40
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    And they have done extremely well against the Colts in the past.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 15:14
    Originally posted by Red Night
    And they have done extremely well against the Colts in the past.
    It's a rivalry game, for sure. I don't know about the Jags doing "extremely well" though. They destroyed the Colts in Jacksonville last year when Indy's run defense was at its worst but let's keep in mind that Jacksonville has only won in Indianapolis once in at least the last five years (and that was three years ago with a last second 50+ yard field goal). Even though Indy may not be completely healthy, they still have enough weapons to beat Jacksonville. I think Jacksonville puts up a fight but the game will go to Indianapolis.
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 17:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    It's a rivalry game, for sure. I don't know about the Jags doing "extremely well" though. They destroyed the Colts in Jacksonville last year when Indy's run defense was at its worst but let's keep in mind that Jacksonville has only won in Indianapolis once in at least the last five years (and that was three years ago with a last second 50+ yard field goal) ...[text shortened]... Jacksonville. I think Jacksonville puts up a fight but the game will go to Indianapolis.
    I didn't know about Jax woes in Indy, great info!

IRNG 4
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 17:58
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I didn't know about Jax woes in Indy, great info!

IRNG 4
    It would have been except Indy plays IN Jacksonville this week (Oops!).
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 18:08
    Originally posted by darvlay
    It would have been except Indy plays IN Jacksonville this week (Oops!).
    We'll keep it in mind for December 2 though the Jags played the Colts tough in Indy last year.
  10. Joined
    21 Oct '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 13:40
    The Patriots can possibly go 16-0, but I don't think the Colts can. The Patriots are better than they were last year, and last year they were stacked.
  11. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 14:21
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Yeah we saw how that turned out! LOL 29-7 Indy winning. Come on if my Titans could beat the Jags, then you know Indy can. Not to mention my Titans almost beat the Colts earlier this season and had a great chance to do so. I think the Colts are a great team but I think they are a bit overhyped.
  12. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 14:32
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Yeah we saw how that turned out! LOL 29-7 Indy winning. Come on if my Titans could beat the Jags, then you know Indy can. Not to mention my Titans almost beat the Colts earlier this season and had a great chance to do so. I think the Colts are a great team but I think they are a bit overhyped.
    Oh yeah and don't let me forget to say that Rob Bironas has the highest average of points per game than any other player in the NFL right now. He is averaging 10 points per game. The next highest is Adam Vinatieri at 9.8.
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 01:57
    The Patriots look like they could make the Colts shiver, but if the game is in Indy it's a given who will win.
  14. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 07:40
    Originally posted by Lucario
    The Patriots can possibly go 16-0, but I don't think the Colts can. The Patriots are better than they were last year, and last year they were stacked.
    And the Colts are way better than they are last year. Same offense, MUCH better D. Also Indy plays ball control, I think the best way to beat the Pats is dont let that O on the field. I think Indy is better at ball control then the Pats are.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 11:03
    😵😵 Its apparent you should leave game predicting to people who have an actual clue. Better just stick to being an arrogant pr*ck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree