1. Under Cover
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:14
    I woke up to get ready for work at half time, and was pleasantly surprised to see that this was still a game. It is still undecided at the time of this post, and I am enjoying the suspense. For the record, the Pats look completely out of sync tonight.
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:22
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    I woke up to get ready for work at half time, and was pleasantly surprised to see that this was still a game. It is still undecided at the time of this post, and I am enjoying the suspense. For the record, the Pats look completely out of sync tonight.
    lets hope the eagles will win!
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:33
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    lets hope the eagles will win!
    Close. NFC East nearly pulled one off.
  4. Under Cover
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:39
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Close. NFC East nearly pulled one off.
    Nearly. Why on earth did Philly go for the TD? Really should have ground down the clock and taken the FG if needed to take this one to OT. That was a bad call, but oh well...this one is in the history books. Pats remain undefeated. Go Pats!
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:41
    i didnt see the game, can somebody tell me how the eagles almost pulled this one off?
  6. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 04:55
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i didnt see the game, can somebody tell me how the eagles almost pulled this one off?
    I know that the tension became to strong for me, and at the end of the third Q, I had to turn off the game and leave the room. I began yelling at the tv screen after the consecutive dropped passes by Maroney, Evans, (neutral zone infraction by Eagles), then Stallworth. I know that there weren't any Maddenisms up to that point, and the headaches were beginning. I even logged on and joined some One-Zero grand tournament because I knew if the Pats lost, I would need something to burn out the rage and depression. Clearly, the vibes worked, and the Pats came through.

The sacrifices I have to make *sigh*
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 05:19
    Philly put a lot of pressure on Brady, that explains quite a bit of the problems. Pats just didn't have their game though. I have to admit Philly did much better than I had expected even though I know the NFC is a stronger division than most they have faced so far. A win is a win though. Still a good game.
  8. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 05:25
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Philly put a lot of pressure on Brady, that explains quite a bit of the problems. Pats just didn't have their game though. I have to admit Philly did much better than I had expected even though I know the NFC is a stronger division than most they have faced so far. A win is a win though. Still a good game.
    Through the first 3 Q's, AJ Feely was so money, and his receivers really did a good job not to drop anything. Great game by the Eagles representing the NFC East.
  9. Under Cover
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 05:27
    Not to be too stereotypical, but this is why they actually play the games... Any given Sunday... These are all professional athletes after all.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 05:35
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    Not to be too stereotypical, but this is why they actually play the games... Any given Sunday... These are all professional athletes after all.
    I know it's what makes the game so awesome.
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 15:35
    I was at the game last night. Other than two costly interceptions Feeley played great. He seemed to be reading the defense very well and throwing darts. The Pats would bring a blitz and Feeley would read it and hit the open receiver. On defense it looked like the Eagles we're playing a lot of man coverage jamming the receivers and bringing some pressure. That seemed to slowdown the Pats offense a bit although it led to a big night for Welker since the long passes to Moss were few and far between.

That and the Eagles had a ballsy onside kick sometime early in the game that completely surprised everyone. It didn't lead to points but kept Brady off the field for a couple more minutes.

I suspect teams will be studying the film of this one.
  12. Glasgow Scotland
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 23:02
    Feeley was great last night, wonder if cassells and Guttieriez would do as well in the event Brady gets injured (doomsday scenario).
  13. Under Cover
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 05:53
    Originally posted by bostonranger
    Feeley was great last night, wonder if cassells and Guttieriez would do as well in the event Brady gets injured (doomsday scenario).
    If Brady goes down, so do the Pats. But let's not talk about that.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 17:02
    They almost pulled it off because they werent keen on the idea of being 23.5 point underdogs, they were mad as hornets and ready to play. Also they had Mcnabb out of the lineup who is only surviving on his name these days, kinda like McNair, who was mercifully benched with a mystery injury.Yup, good effort Eagles, great game, almost.....Go Pats!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree