1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 17:15
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    There are many hours in each day. Plenty of time to lead a full, rich life.....and also to take a few moments to join RHP.

This is a non-issue.

Please go through your 'insult toolbox' and find something else.
    On 25th March 2005 the news was received that, after much tubthumping from both the BDO and the PDC, Sport England, at last, recognised darts as a sport.
    It had taken a long, long time for those with the power to agree. How long? Well, I recalled at that time providing information to my local MP for Maldon and East Chelmsford, John Whittingdale OBE, for a debate in the House of Commons back in June 1996. Mr. Whittingdale, in 2005 the Shadow Minister for Culture, had always fought rigorously for darts recognition.
    But one other MP who took up the metaphorical cudgels way back when and who fought even more rigorously than anyone else in Parliament to secure sport status for darts was Bob ‘Silver Fox’ Russell (now 'Sir Bob'😉, the MP for Colchester. When the Chairman of the Professional Darts Corporation, Barry Hearn, heard the news that Sport England had classed darts as a sport he told Planetdarts, “I’d like to specifically thank…Bob Russell for his hard work in promoting this cause.”
    The announcement that Sport England had finally recognised darts and officially classed it as a sport came just twenty four hours after Phil Taylor, Colin Lloyd and Bob Anderson joined over fifty MPs in a special exhibition of darts at the Houses of Parliament on 23rd March. Speaking to Planetdarts, Chairman Barry Hearn said, “I’m delighted. It’s the news we have been waiting for and we believe darts deserves.
    “It’s great news for our players that they are now officially seen as proper sportsmen, which is what they deserve for the hard work and dedication that they show week-in and week-out. This will help us continue to take darts to the next level…”
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 17:19
    There are many hours in each day. Plenty of time to lead a full, rich life.....and also to take a few moments to join RHP.

This is a non-issue.

Please go through your 'insult toolbox' and find something else.
    there is 24 hours in a day not many hours as you think.

i think i have met the daftest rhp member

60 seconds in a minute
    60 minutes in a hour
    24 hours in a day

i will let you learn that then we can go on to weeks and months.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 17:25
    Originally posted by @roma45
    there is 24 hours in a day not many hours as you think.

i think i have met the daftest rhp member

60 seconds in a minute
    60 minutes in a hour
    24 hours in a day

i will let you learn that then we can go on to weeks and months.
    Lol, what's your problem?

Your post on bottom of page 3 is pure nonsense. Darts is played in a pub, with a dart in one hand, beer in the other.

"Hard work and dedication"? Seriously??? Darts?

Stop your charade. Please choose a 'real' sport next time.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 17:33
    A google search informed me that the "hard work" and "dedication" attributed to a darts player is long hours spent getting a proper manicure and enough tea time, making sure that the pinky is properly bent.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 17:49
    Lol, what's your problem?

Your post on bottom of page 3 is pure nonsense. Darts is played in a pub, with a dart in one hand, beer in the other.

"Hard work and dedication"? Seriously??? Darts?

Stop your charade. Please choose a 'real' sport next time.
    my problem?

you diss one of the worlds top sportmen, then ask whats my problem.

you are an idiotic troll, who knows nothing about anything

its you that has the problem
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 21:10
    my problem?

you diss one of the worlds top sportmen, then ask whats my problem.

you are an idiotic troll, who knows nothing about anything

its you that has the problem
    Top sportsman? Troll? Darts?

You seem to be coming undone here. Why are you putting so much effort into this guy?
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 21:17
    Top sportsman? Troll? Darts?

You seem to be coming undone here. Why are you putting so much effort into this guy?
    Met him Total legend
    The hours if practise to reach the top and stay there is remarkable
    If you have no interest in darts why moan like a little girl about it

I have proved darts is a sport your refusal to go on and on is just being a sad troll
    Back under your bridge saddo
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 21:21
    Met him Total legend
    The hours if practise to reach the top and stay there is remarkable
    If you have no interest in darts why moan like a little girl about it

I have proved darts is a sport your refusal to go on and on is just being a sad troll
    Back under your bridge saddo
    What "power" by the way?

Is he throwing 80lb darts?

No power at all....stop it.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 21:25
    What "power" by the way?

Is he throwing 80lb darts?

No power at all....stop it.
    Try doing that for 12 hours a day

You probably do other elbow bending slot being a total tosspot
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 21:35
    Try doing that for 12 hours a day

You probably do other elbow bending slot being a total tosspot
    Sounds rough, throwing a dart.

Anyone can hit a bullseye, by the way, not so hard at all.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 03:25
    Sounds rough, throwing a dart.

Anyone can hit a bullseye, by the way, not so hard at all.
    Kinda like swinging a bat in that boring game you call baseball. Anyone can swing a bat (and mostly miss hitting the ball).

Baseball is about as exciting as watching Lemondrop kiss carrobies backside. The most boring thing in the world.

World series.......Bwahahahahaha !! With only one country playing. Typical yanks.

Darts goes off. It's almost impossible these days to even get a ticket to see it. Players from all over the world compete. Brilliant game !!!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 09:07
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Kinda like swinging a bat in that boring game you call baseball. Anyone can swing a bat (and mostly miss hitting the ball).

Baseball is about as exciting as watching Lemondrop kiss carrobies backside. The most boring thing in the world.

World series.......Bwahahahahaha !! With only one country playing. Typical yanks.

Darts goes off. It's al ...[text shortened]... days to even get a ticket to see it. Players from all over the world compete. Brilliant game !!!
    We call baseball rounders very popular with little girls in parks

As for the sissy boys in padded gear and crash helmets they have the cheek to call that a sport even stealing the name football in an attempt to make it cool
    It's not fat guys looking like they have list their car and celebrating after running a few feet then go and sit down again
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 14:24
    Never heard of him.
    Seriously?! One of the greatest players of all time and you've not even heard of him?

Have you been living under a rock? (No need to answer that).
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 19:38
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Seriously?! One of the greatest players of all time and you've not even heard of him?

Have you been living under a rock? (No need to answer that).
    Is he English? Is this an English thing?

Darts is not a sport, anyone can throw a bullseye, it's actually quite easy.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 20:26
    Originally posted by @radioactive69

Darts goes off. It's al ...[text shortened]... days to even get a ticket to see it. Players from all over the world compete. Brilliant game !!!
    I met there's A: More professional baseball players than there is dart players and B: More countries playing baseball at a high level than darts.

See world cup of darts and world baseball classic for reference.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree