im writing the cowboys off so what?
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 01:051 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    im writing the cowboys off so what?
    So I hope the Seahawks are following your example.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 01:24
    Originally posted by telerion
    So I hope the Seahawks are following your example.
    I really dont think the Cowboys are much of an underdog. I'll be the first to admit that Seattle beat up on the Giants, but they also lost to Arizona and San Fran down the stretch. They also got beat by Minnesota, and Chicago absolutely demolished them. I'm just not convinced. I think right about now, I wouldn't bet on either one of them. I see it more as a 50/50 coinflip right now. I can definately picture either one of them winning.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 01:421 edit
    Originally posted by lioyank
    I really dont think the Cowboys are much of an underdog. I'll be the first to admit that Seattle beat up on the Giants, but they also lost to Arizona and San Fran down the stretch. They also got beat by Minnesota, and Chicago absolutely demolished them. I'm just not convinced. I think right about now, I wouldn't bet on either one of them. I see it more as a 50/50 coinflip right now. I can definately picture either one of them winning.
    Yeah, I meant to write "aren't" instead of "are."

If we hadn't just lost our number 1, 2, and 4 cornerbacks for the season, I'd say that Seattle would be a big favorite. The Cowboys are in chaos and have a weak secondary. Plus they are playing at Qwest Field which gives Seattle a definite advantage. Seattle's starters on offense are starting to look like they've recovered, and they're getting some things done along the O-line for a change. They looked pretty good against the Chargers and the Bucs.

They're not where I want them to be for a playoff run, but here goes anyway. Hopefully the offense will be ready Saturday, and the secondary will find some way to hold it together.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 01:48
    the cowboys defense is like you are gambling for them to do good and lately they have been doing bad
  6. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 04:26
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    the cowboys defense is like you are gambling for them to do good and lately they have been doing bad
    Right about now, I think the ONLY NFC playoff team with a good and solid defense is Chicago. I really do believe that any NFC team right now has a shot at making it to the Superbowl, with Chicago being the slight favorite. If Rex and his offense can get their s*** together, then they will most likely represent the NFC.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 04:32
    Originally posted by lioyank
    Right about now, I think the ONLY NFC playoff team with a good and solid defense is Chicago. I really do believe that any NFC team right now has a shot at making it to the Superbowl, with Chicago being the slight favorite. If Rex and his offense can get their s*** together, then they will most likely represent the NFC.
    The Bear defense has been playing pretty crappy lately.
  8. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 08:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Bear defense has been playing pretty crappy lately.
    The Bears have been hibernating. They had 10 wins by week 13 (which is as many as the 2nd place team had after week 17). As early as a few weeks before that, there was little question that they would have home field advantage, given the weakness of the NFC.
  9. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 08:52
    Originally posted by telerion
    Yeah, I meant to write "aren't" instead of "are."

If we hadn't just lost our number 1, 2, and 4 cornerbacks for the season, I'd say that Seattle would be a big favorite. The Cowboys are in chaos and have a weak secondary. Plus they are playing at Qwest Field which gives Seattle a definite advantage. Seattle's starters on offense are starting to look l ...[text shortened]... nse will be ready Saturday, and the secondary will find some way to hold it together.
    If the 'hawks are going to have a chance, they will have to get to Romo quickly. The remaining Seattle secondary are pretty inexperienced compared to Glenn and Owens.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of long pass plays from both sides.
  10. over there
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 12:06
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Against the Chargers in the Super Bowl, I think they have no shot! No way they will be able to shut down LT!
    You think the Chargers will get past the Ravens?
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 14:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 15:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why is everybody leaving the Saints out? I think they will represent the NFC if the Bears offense can't get it together!
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:03

14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:491 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The same Pro Bowl QB that you said wasn't going to win a game after McNabb went down?

Run the tape of the last Eagles-Giants game; it was up for grabs until the last few minutes. And I'm sure you've forgotten the first one this year.
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 17:35

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree