1. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 23:28
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Well I paid a pretty good lump of money, but being at todays game will certainly be worth it if they clinch the NL East today. Hopefully my next post in this thread will be one of celebration. I'm off, wish me and the phillies luck! 😀
    No
  2. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Torre was always overrated; his record as a manager was far below .500 before he was handed the Yankee job. His present team plays in the weakest division in baseball and was given one of baseball's best players for essentially nothing. Big deal. The Yankees in this "poor" season have still won 5 more games than Torre's Dodgers.
    Apparently you don't understand the relationship between players and manager. Torre was respected so much by the Yankee players. They went out year after year and played thier hearts out for him. Management made the move to get rid of him. Not the fans. I have been a yankee fan for 45 years, and Hank Jr. scares me to death. What will be the future?
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 00:53
    I'm going to a parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm arriving on broad street at 6am, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it! Last night was amazing, this experience has been great in so many ways.
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 02:29
    I'm arriving on broad street at 6am, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it! Last night was amazing, this experience has been great in so many ways.
    Wow, the parade was amazing!!!!!! I have hours of great video footage, I'm going to make it into a dvd.
  5. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 18:441 edit
    YouTube

Chase Utley rules!! this aired on four networks and none of them caught the F bomb before it went out.

I was at the parade and partied on Broad St. Wed. night. Got my mug on comcast sports singing a fight song I wrote.

My son ended up at a club box at the Link with his friends, free beer in the refrigerator. they just kinda "ushered" themselves in.
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 20:22
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9qp00OnArY

Chase Utley rules!! this aired on four networks and none of them caught the F bomb before it went out.

I was at the parade and partied on Broad St. Wed. night. Got my mug on comcast sports singing a fight song I wrote.

My son ended up at a club box at the Link with his friends, free beer in the refrigerator. they just kinda "ushered" themselves in.
    Awesome! I was between chestnut and locust by the big banner.

I couldn't believe Utley, it was hilarious, no delay, it was straight live.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree