1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    30 Dec '11 01:30
    Lets have some of your pics for the NFL playoffs this Sunday......

    I have to go with the Texan's, Cowboy's and Bronco's. Kind of a western movie theme here huh?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66515
    30 Dec '11 03:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lets have some of your pics for the NFL playoffs this Sunday......

    I have to go with the Texan's, Cowboy's and Bronco's. Kind of a western movie theme here huh?
    The playoffs begin next week. This is the last week of the regular season.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    30 Dec '11 22:58
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The playoffs begin next week. This is the last week of the regular season.
    Well, for the Cowbosos and Broncos the playoffs start this week because they win and they're in and if they loose they're out.
  4. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    30 Dec '11 23:39
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Well, for the Cowbosos and Broncos the playoffs start this week because they win and they're in and if they loose they're out.
    Well that's what I meant...Lol
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    31 Dec '11 06:16
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lets have some of your pics for the NFL playoffs this Sunday......

    I have to go with the Texan's, Cowboy's and Bronco's. Kind of a western movie theme here huh?
    I hope the broncos and raiders can get in with a bangels lose.

    And I want the giants to win.
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    31 Dec '11 21:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I hope the broncos and raiders can get in with a bangels lose.

    And I want the giants to win.
    Why would you want the Oakland Raiders in the playoffs?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    01 Jan '12 01:59
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Why would you want the Oakland Raiders in the playoffs?
    A friend at my church son inlaw plays for them. Matt G.
  8. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    01 Jan '12 20:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A friend at my church son inlaw plays for them. Matt G.
    Why did you call the Oakland Raiders satan's team?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    01 Jan '12 21:46
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Why did you call the Oakland Raiders satan's team?
    Because of their violent fans.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    02 Jan '12 03:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Because of their violent fans.
    My picks are pitt, texans, falcons, saints.
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    03 Jan '12 04:23
    Ok now lets have some pics for the playoffs? The Cowboys are gone so I've still got the Texans picked to win the next game with the Bengals...
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    03 Jan '12 20:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ok now lets have some pics for the playoffs? The Cowboys are gone so I've still got the Texans picked to win the next game with the Bengals...
    why not say your other 3 picks?
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    03 Jan '12 21:44
    Home teams in the NFC, road teams in the AFC this week.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66515
    06 Jan '12 13:271 edit
    Houston -3 vs Cin

    Pitt -8 vs Den

    N.O. - 10.5 vs Det

    NYG -3 vs Atl

    I wasn't sure if we are picking outright winners, or picking against the spread.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    06 Jan '12 19:131 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Houston -3 vs Cin

    Pitt -8 vs Den

    N.O. - 10.5 vs Det

    NYG -3 vs Atl

    I wasn't sure if we are picking outright winners, or picking against the spread.
    Winners is better.

    Then Superbowl with points.

    Texans and Bengals should be a good game, the Texans won about 4 or 5 weeks ago 20-19 against the bengals.
Back to Top