1. Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 05:47
    So, what teams do you predict/like to be/to see in the SuperBowl?

I would venture to say Cowboys vs. Patriots, but that would not be my own choice...for that, I'd say, Packers vs. Indy.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 05:52
    Take it to General, spanky. 😉
  3. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 05:581 edit
    I think the best match up, as far as hype and the potential for a great game, would be Packers vs Patriots. Tom Brady and the undefeated patriots put their title on the line against the leagues only 3 time MVP, Brett Favre, in possibly his last game. It would be a great storybook finish for Favre to take one of the NFL's youngest teams and win it all against possibly the greatest team to ever play the game... Or even for the greatest team of all time to defeat the old gunslinger, in an "out with the old, in with the new" type of mentality... It would definitely be better then a Patriots vs Cowboys rematch...

Of course, you can never count the Colts out, seeing as they are as solid as ever, hungry to be considered underdogs even though they are the defending super bowl champs... This certainly will be a year to remember....
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 07:18
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Take it to General, spanky. 😉
    WTF?
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 07:20
    A 'storybook' playoff game would be one where the patsies lose, after all that's transpired. Underdogs abound this season, how sweet that would be.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 08:22
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    WTF?
    go look in the general forums...look in the thread "Nfl" that will answer all your questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree