1. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 18:37
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Oh yes, the Patsies will probably win over the Cardinals.. but that won't stop the juggernaut to the south. Fins win out, Fins take the division.

Where will the Patsies be then?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see that Pats overtake the Ravens for a wild card spot.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 22:16
    Originally posted by eddzojohn
    I just want people to help me fill my brackets for the nfl. Opinions on the Titans can go to the Titans Forums.
    Go Seahawks??? Yeah right! The Seattle Seahawks are the most wounded, beat up team in the NFL. You could call them the walking wounded, except some of them are not even walking. This once strong team needs a major overhaul. 😏
  3. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 03:32
    Hey don't question my seattle seahawks. The need a good offseason sore practice and they will dominate the NFC west once again.
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 04:13
    The need a good offseason sore practice
    Wuh?
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 04:52
    Hey don't question my seattle seahawks. The need a good offseason sore practice and they will dominate the NFC west once again.
    sore practice? we just need a top 50 draft pick, some new water coolers, and win a few more coin flips and we will be atop the NFC west again 🙂
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 05:41
    Originally posted by irontigran
    sore practice? we just need a top 50 draft pick, some new water coolers, and win a few more coin flips and we will be atop the NFC west again 🙂
    Don't forget about Arizona.. they haven't tasted much, EVER.. That guy with the dreads.. what's his name?
  7. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 07:11
    His name is Larry Fitzgerald and the seahawks will win the NFC west and may go all the WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
  8. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 08:30
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Don't forget about Arizona.. they haven't tasted much, EVER.. That guy with the dreads.. what's his name?
    theyre dreadful. last i checked 32nd in the NFL in rushing. and the defense sucks. i dont think theyre in a slump right now, i think they were just overperforming early on.. kurt warners only had 2 types of seasons in his career. ones where hes been the MVP, or complete flops. hes never had an above average year except for the ones hes done #1 in.. very odd. either way i think the hawks fight back next year, the injuries were just way too stacked this go around and they still have deep talent. walter jones, matt hasselbeck, patrick kerney, lofa tatupu, julian peterson..
  9. Seattle, WA
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 01:44
    Well the picture is clear so we will see who wins I say Titans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree