Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 28 Jun '08 08:13
    england
  2. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    28 Jun '08 08:20
    You mean the crappy team who could not make it to the Euro Cup?

    The one who claims having the best league in the world but can't compete internationally?

    Ah, the one that has to import a coach from Italy to tell them how to play football?

    Oh yes, now I know, the one who still lives from a cup won in the sixties! rIGHT?

    Or is it the one who keeps crying a marvelous Argentinian goal made in the 80s as if it was a national offense?

    Yes... I think we mean the same.
  3. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    29 Jun '08 13:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You mean the crappy team who could not make it to the Euro Cup?

    The one who claims having the best league in the world but can't compete internationally?

    Ah, the one that has to import a coach from Italy to tell them how to play football?

    Oh yes, now I know, the one who still lives from a cup won in the sixties! rIGHT?

    Or is it the one who keeps c ...[text shortened]... inian goal made in the 80s as if it was a national offense?

    Yes... I think we mean the same.
    Spain 2-1.
  4. 29 Jun '08 14:54
    Germany 3-1
  5. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    29 Jun '08 15:19
    Spain 1/2 - 0 Germany, at 91min, with a striker in off-side and using the hand.
  6. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    29 Jun '08 20:55
    Originally posted by mochiron
    Spain 2-1.
    I rest my case... Though I got the score wrong... Got the Correct team..

    Viva Espana!!
  7. 29 Jun '08 21:12
    Originally posted by mochiron
    I rest my case... Though I got the score wrong... Got the Correct team..

    Viva Espana!!
    Nice win by Espana, great team defence and lethal finishing from Torres. They deserved it.
  8. Standard member adim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    29 Jun '08 21:49
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You mean the crappy team who could not make it to the Euro Cup?

    The one who claims having the best league in the world but can't compete internationally?

    Ah, the one that has to import a coach from Italy to tell them how to play football?

    Oh yes, now I know, the one who still lives from a cup won in the sixties! rIGHT?

    Or is it the one who keeps c ...[text shortened]... inian goal made in the 80s as if it was a national offense?

    Yes... I think we mean the same.
    Correct. Bend over it like Beckham, guys!
  9. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    30 Jun '08 04:01
    although not knowing anything about it im going to go with spain 1 germany 0
  10. 30 Jun '08 06:19
    Originally posted by irontigran
    although not knowing anything about it im going to go with spain 1 germany 0
    Not a bad guess to say you know nothing about it!

    Spain were the best team at the Euros by a country mile - a fully deserved victory.

    Congratulations to the bull killers!
  11. Standard member 8D
    Fixer
    02 Jul '08 15:24
    Originally posted by blade68
    Not a bad guess to say you know nothing about it!

    Spain were the best team at the Euros by a country mile - a fully deserved victory.

    Congratulations to the bull killers!
    Considering it was posted after the results I would expect that it was not much of a guess............LOL