1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 17:551 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    There is "no" evidence that tate "ever" controlled it with one hand? Then why couldn't jennings take the ball from him?

Second, it was clearly noy PI and everyone knows it. The other horrible call was reversing the call on third and inches with no clear evidence and no measurement afterwards that would have held them to a field goal.
    Please read the rule, homer. IF Jennings controls it first and maintains control, it's an INT. That's what happened. Tate did not control it with his one hand. That's what the frames show.

Your "analysis" of the last Packer drive is laughable. You got a reversal of a TD which you ignored. There was no terribly controversial call on that drive except in the homer minds of people who are as dementedly biased as you are (did you even watch the game?). GB challenged the ruling on the spot and it was reversed which looked like the right call. I somewhat doubt that would have settled for a FG on 4 and 1 from the 2 down by 5 anyway.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 19:18
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Please read the rule, homer. IF Jennings controls it first and maintains control, it's an INT. That's what happened. Tate did not control it with his one hand. That's what the frames show.

Your "analysis" of the last Packer drive is laughable. You got a reversal of a TD which you ignored. There was no terribly controversial call on that drive ...[text shortened]... . I somewhat doubt that would have settled for a FG on 4 and 1 from the 2 down by 5 anyway.
    Did you watch the game?? Down by five!? It was 7-6! Anything you now say is auotomatically disregarded by me in the future after this gem. You have an obvious hard on for the packers and you obviously did NOT watch the game.

I don't know how you can say that Jennings obviously controlls it first when tates whole hand is on the ball first with no evidence that tate didn't have control. I'll believe a well respected site over an idiot like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree