1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 14:50
    Originally posted by spurs73
    but a realistic one, unlike Rag and Roony Once A Blue! (the fair-weather United fans)😵
    Realistic is to admit Chelsea are in the pole-position to win the PL.
    To say MU have no chance is defeatist and (I think) unrealistic.

If it's certain then a large bet with very low odds would still be in order correct?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 14:55
    Originally posted by Palynka
    If it's certain then a large bet with very low odds would still be in order correct?
    no, the smart people put a bet on chelsea early on in the season and are now covering that bet with utd being 5/2.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 15:00
    Originally posted by trev33
    no, the smart people put a bet on chelsea early on in the season and are now covering that bet with utd being 5/2.
    No, if it's certain then any bet is good.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 15:04
    No, if it's certain then any bet is good.
    obviously it's never certain despite what i say or think. yes i think anyone who puts a bet on chelsea will get their money back + some but that doesn't mean i think it's a good bet. not at 1/2 or whatever they are at now.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 15:13
    1/2 is still far from over... Anyway, changing subjects:

Who would you like to see in January (and that is realistic)?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 15:26
    1/2 is still far from over... Anyway, changing subjects:

Who would you like to see in January (and that is realistic)?
    i know... it's just not a good bet whoever you fancy for the title.

we need strength in midfield, someone who will score and create goals... the fact that giggs is our best player this season says it all. i've been saying silva for the past few years but i can't see it happening. tbh i don't see them signing any 'big names' in jan, it rarely happens anyway.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 16:51
    Originally posted by spurs73
    but a realistic one, unlike Rag and Roony Once A Blue! (the fair-weather United fans)😵
    No Rag and Rooney once a blue would correctly never concede the title befor christmas, especially considering we've won the league the last three years in a row and are in a better position then when we made that amazing comeback in the 95-96 season! At the moment Chelsea look amazing, but a lot can change in a few months, 5 points is only a small lead at this stage of the season!
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 11:56
    lulz

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree