Rain Delay?

Standard memberEladar
Sports 29 Sep '17 01:27
  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '17 01:27
    Packets vs the Bears and a rain delay. Was there any lightning? Or has the NFL become a league of pansies who can't play when it is raining?
  2. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 17:30
    I saw lightning. The title reminded me of former Cleveland Indian player Mike Hargrove who(m) Bob Eucker called "the human rain delay"
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 07:56
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Packets vs the Bears and a rain delay. Was there any lightning? Or has the NFL become a league of pansies who can't play when it is raining?
    Or has the NFL become a league of pansies who can't play when it is raining?

I think the weather forecast predicted lightning. It was a reasonable precaution, considering potential danger. Pansies? There's a lot I'd like to say about that. But I won't.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 00:44
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Or has the NFL become a league of pansies who can't play when it is raining?

I think the weather forecast predicted lightning. It was a reasonable precaution, considering potential danger. Pansies? There's a lot I'd like to say about that. But I won't.
    Pansies,football players and fans in Minnesota who need to play in a dome.
  5. Joined
    01 Apr '09
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 18:46
    Last year, there was a tornado in Cleveland. The mayor asked everyone to evacuate to the Browns' stadium. He said, "The odds of a touchdown there are so slim, everyone will be safe."
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 18:541 edit
    Originally posted by @john-osmar
    Last year, there was a tornado in Cleveland. The mayor asked everyone to evacuate to the Browns' stadium. He said, "The odds of a touchdown there are so slim, everyone will be safe."
    Evidently a season ticket holder had written into his will that he wanted his pallbearers to be Cleveland Browns football players.

He wrote that he wanted his Browns to let him down one last time.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 07:15
    A small boy being used as a pawn in a messy divorce
    The judge asked him " do you want to live with your dad?"
    The terrified boy Replies " no way my dad beats me every day"

' okay so you want to live with your mum then?"

A now sobbing boy " no way mum beats me more than dad"

The judge makes a decision " okay who do you want to live with?"

The smiling boy Replies " can I live with Eladar and his lame football team. They never beat anyone"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree