2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Oct '10 21:04
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Good riddance!~
    The Patriots are amazing.

The Patriots give up a 4th round pick to get him, get 3 good years out of him and then trade him for a 3rd rounder. It's like buying a car for $20k, driving it for 3 years and then selling it for $22k.

I so hate that team.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 12:36
    Good riddance!~
    Indeed! Locker room cancer through and through. I was hoping they'd trade him to Phillie and start an Eagle debacle through locker metastases! I happen to like the Vikes, so sadly he'll bring them down a notch in everyone's esteem.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 17:151 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    The Patriots are amazing.

The Patriots give up a 4th round pick to get him, get 3 good years out of him and then trade him for a 3rd rounder. It's like buying a car for $20k, driving it for 3 years and then selling it for $22k.

I so hate that team.
    They throw to Randy once in the first half, and punish The Fish without even glancing at the guy in the second half.

It's strange, but fair thee well RM.

P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 17:17
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Indeed! Locker room cancer through and through. I was hoping they'd trade him to Phillie and start an Eagle debacle through locker metastases! I happen to like the Vikes, so sadly he'll bring them down a notch in everyone's esteem.
    You've got bigger problems than Randy, like keeping your QB on his feet without breaking a hip.

😲

P-
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 22:28
    You've got bigger problems than Randy, like keeping your QB on his feet without breaking a hip.

😲

P-
    Hip fractre and metastatic cancer? Yikes! You are a crue, cruel man! The Vikes will be worse and the Patriots betetr through the trade of this whiney SOB! Mark my words. The nw Patriot go to guy will do just fine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree