1. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 19:22
    Man All-Star weekend was fantastic. 3 minutes of the 3 Point Shoot-out was more entertaining than any crappy pro Bowl could ever be. And the Rookie vs. Sophomore compeition was more exciting than the Superbowl(Which is a super over hyped event). Man Basketball is so much better....

You know the pro Browl sucks, when even avid football fans don't even know if/when it came on, LMAO.

Rahim, did you see when Tyrus Thomas jumped over Ben gordon's head?

Michael Jordan gave that like a 7 or 8, what the hell is up with michael? LOL.

He was much better than Green jumping over Nate who is only 5'7"
    And Gordon is 6'3"
  2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 19:58
    Originally posted by Hypa
    Man All-Star weekend was fantastic. 3 minutes of the 3 Point Shoot-out was more entertaining than any crappy pro Bowl could ever be. And the Rookie vs. Sophomore compeition was more exciting than the Superbowl(Which is a super over hyped event). Man Basketball is so much better....

You know the pro Browl sucks, when even avid football fans don't even know if ...[text shortened]... L.

He was much better than Green jumping over Nate who is only 5'7"
    And Gordon is 6'3"
    It was wicked!

I missed most of the All-Star game though πŸ™ I forgot to change the record speed from st to et and it only taped till 6 min in 2nd quarter. Trying to see if they have anything online.

Dunks were amazing. Jordon was a bit harsh on judging but he is Jordon. To bad the judges didn't do some dunks. Show they how it's done!

The rookie vs Sophomore game, fun to watch but pathetic Defense. I bet ya any normal team would beat the rookies.

Like say Raptors, Bulls, Washington vs the Rookies. They didn't have any plays. Just take the ball and shoot, no D, and half the time they were walking around.

Elliot has some amazing dunks. The guy from the Sophmor. who kept dunking over and over.
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 20:262 edits
    The intro before the game was great. Did you see it?

The guy painting the court in the desert. If you build it, they will come.

D.Wade will start here --> He will go baseline hard, here (points) and end with a dunk there (points up).

Kobe will receive the ball here and pull up for the jumper here.

This line has to be double coated. It will be crossed often and fast. The east will go this way ->

the west that way
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 22:54
    <

jlkkh

<

>kkk
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 22:54
    <

jlkkh

<

>kkk
  6. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 22:44
    Yea that intro was sick.

The rookies didn't play THAT bad. They got over 100 points in only 4 minutes which alotta teams can't do it 48 minutes. it's just the Sophomores had Deron Wlliams and Crhis Paul, and combine that with fast scoring and alley-oops, and you're gonna get alotta points.
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    22 Feb '07 04:36
    Yea that intro was sick.

The rookies didn't play THAT bad. They got over 100 points in only 4 minutes which alotta teams can't do it 48 minutes. it's just the Sophomores had Deron Wlliams and Crhis Paul, and combine that with fast scoring and alley-oops, and you're gonna get alotta points.
    I bet a normal team could take the rookies.

No D, Just walking around, no plays.
  8. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    22 Feb '07 04:37
    Originally posted by RahimK
    <

jlkkh

<

>kkk
    O those showed up.

I was trying to draw a backwards arrow ->

The other one, but it wouldn't work for some reason.

I thought it was a code error, and the thread kept freezing and going back to the main search forum page.

Weird.
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 00:37
    Hypa, the FRO is back.

Look out! He looks much better with it.

And now they can start selling those bobble heads again πŸ™‚
  10. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 01:56
    Lol, yup it'd look much better with the headband though.

And wallace is serving, last night he had 12 rebounds and 5 blocks, and 2 nights ago against lebron, he had, 14 POINTS, 19 REBOUNDS, and 8 BLOCKS!

All we need is a very muscular young rookie, dwight howard type player, and we will win the CHAMPIONSHIP
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 03:291 edit
    Originally posted by RahimK
    What can I say, Wow!

Since I got partial cable since last year, I watch all their games if they are on tv.

If I watch them, they win!

I haven't seen them lose 1 game yet.

I go eat, go to the washroom, do something else and they start losing. I come back and they win.

Last Saturday, they were playing Detroit.

Up by 6 at half time. I went to d win the Stanley Cup also. Co-workers are telling me to call up the coaches πŸ™‚

I'm money!
    What do you guys think about Andrea Bargnani?

Since he's got more minutes to play he's demonstrating to be a good player who can do well in NBA............today he did only 8 points but in the previous games he gave a consistent contribute for victories......
  12. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 03:57
    Lol, yup it'd look much better with the headband though.

And wallace is serving, last night he had 12 rebounds and 5 blocks, and 2 nights ago against lebron, he had, 14 POINTS, 19 REBOUNDS, and 8 BLOCKS!

All we need is a very muscular young rookie, dwight howard type player, and we will win the CHAMPIONSHIP
    I've seen him play couple of time without the fro and he just wasn't the same.

I thought to myself, that fro comes back and he will dominate and he sure did!!

Keep the fro!
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 03:59
    Originally posted by Ravello

Since he's got more minutes to play he's demonstrating to be a good player who can do well in NBA............today he did only 8 points but in the previous games he gave a consistent contribute for victories......
    Love him!

I wrote before that I would replace Garbo with Bargnani as the starter.

Maybe replace Ford with Calderon though that's a tougher call, they both are good.

But Bargnani is wicked! Once he gets his feet set and gets a decent jump, that 3 is money!
  14. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 19:40
    Originally posted by Ravello

I saw the highlights for that game. So close to the double-double.

I have a problem with coaches who pull the players out near the end of the game, and that play misses the double-double.

Several times they pulled out Calderon when he had 10 points, 9 asst or 11 asst, 8 points.

Leave him in there, get him his asst/point then pull him.

I didn't watch that raptors game but Bargnani had 8 points, 10+ rebounds. Stick him in there, and tell him to shoot!

As long as you can still win the game of course.
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 01:57
    I saw on the score news that Parker and Garbo were injured during the game on monday!

Are they okay? I didn't get to see the game. I hope they are fine and can play tomorrow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree