1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Oct '11 18:432 edits
    The Steelers played very impressively against the Pats yesterday. But despite dominating the game in every statistical measure, they still left New England in the game at the end before getting a big defensive play on a fumble to wrap it up. I still wonder if they can handle Brady and Belichick in a post season tussle.

Raven-Steeler rematch Sunday; should be a good one.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Oct '11 19:04
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Steelers played very impressively against the Pats yesterday. But despite dominating the game in every statistical measure, they still left New England in the game at the end before getting a big defensive play on a fumble to wrap it up. I still wonder if they can handle Brady and Belichick in a post season tussle.

Raven-Steeler rematch Sunday; should be a good one.
    NE has lost two in a row. They are done!! 😉
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Oct '11 19:21
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    NE has lost two in a row. They are done!! 😉
    They get my Giants next week. Hope springs eternal, but I think the G-Men are one of the softest 5-2 teams I've ever seen. They can't run or stop the run. They do get good pressure on QBs; maybe we can get some turnovers. But I'll be kinda surprised if we don't get run off the field in Foxsboro.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Oct '11 21:28
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    They get my Giants next week. Hope springs eternal, but I think the G-Men are one of the softest 5-2 teams I've ever seen. They can't run or stop the run. They do get good pressure on QBs; maybe we can get some turnovers. But I'll be kinda surprised if we don't get run off the field in Foxsboro.
    I imagine Billy B will be spitting venom this week to get them turned around, so you
    may be right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree