1. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 18:06
    TBS is covering the Red Sox Playoff games, and they SUCK!!!!(not the sox)
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by duecer
    TBS is covering the Red Sox Playoff games, and they SUCK!!!!(not the sox)
    You should hear the guy that does the Sox Radio... he SUKZ!

Plug your nose and say this slow:

"Looks like another home run and the Sox are down 3 nothing..."

The guy is a loser! When the Sox play the Yanks, I listed to John Sterling on the radio. If the game is on FOX, I turn down the TV and listen to John Sterling.

John Sterling is real, and he'll act excited regardless of who's driving in the runs or keeping batters off the bases.

P-
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 22:041 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You should hear the guy that does the Sox Radio... he SUKZ!

Plug your nose and say this slow:

"Looks like another home run and the Sox are down 3 nothing..."

The guy is a loser! When the Sox play the Yanks, I listed to John Sterling on the radio. If the game is on FOX, I turn down the TV and listen to John Sterling.

John Sterling is real, and act excited regardless of who's driving in the runs or keeping batters off the bases.

P-
    At least you guys don't have to listen to Milo Hamilton in perpetuity. Geez, this guy is the biggest homer I ever heard in my life. No wonder Harry Caray hated him (not that Harry was anything to write home about). If I hear "Man oh man" or "Holy Toledo" one more time I'm gonna throw up. Thank God he only calls our home games now. You know it is hard to imagine. We had Gene Elston (who finally got into the HOF), we had Harry Calas as a color announcer who went on the Philadelphia to a HOF career. We had Dwayne Staats and he has moved on to much bigger and better things with NY. And we get the Cubbie te-tread and can't get rid of him. Sigh!!!!!!