Originally posted by blade68
    It wasn't england...

:'(
    😛
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 21:09
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    The World Series! We could have mini-leagues, say North, South East and West, then the winners play each other in another league, then play offs, then semi-finals, then a best of three match final!

No more diving, or trying to get players booked, or poncey step-over players who go nowhere, or long greasey hair, or head-butting Frenchmen, or soft-as-shyte brazillians... ahhhhhhhhh it would be great 😏
    I'm shivering with excitement at the prospect now!
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 21:10
    Originally posted by trevor33
    😛
    Out of interest then... who did win the last one?
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 21:47
    Originally posted by rhb
    IMO the young players don't value the Euro U21's. Stick them in a home nation game and get the supporters interested and the games will mean much more to them.
    They'll value those even less. Watch out for lots of suspicious "injuries" if it ever happened.
  5. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 21:50
    Originally posted by blade68
    Out of interest then... who did win the last one?
    Northern Ireland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Home_Championship#List_of_winners
  6. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 17:57
    I used to love the home internationalsand think it would be a good idea to reinstate them,just the small matter of controling some of the more northern countries supporters
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Oct '07 06:57
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    The World Series! We could have mini-leagues, say North, South East and West, then the winners play each other in another league, then play offs, then semi-finals, then a best of three match final!

No more diving, or trying to get players booked, or poncey step-over players who go nowhere, or long greasey hair, or head-butting Frenchmen, or soft-as-shyte brazillians... ahhhhhhhhh it would be great 😏
    fantastic..how about the group games get played over the course of the rugular season, on a wednesday say.

Then in the summer (after the FA CUP FINAL) the q/fs and s/fs take place.
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    20 Oct '07 08:53
    ...and the winner is decided by a best of 31 games maybe?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree