1. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '08 20:51
    This is still a beta game remember - I'm sure new teams will be created at the end of this season that's starting now - ie season 2

It would probably overload the game if anyone could make a new team and besides there wouldn't be any leagues o play in, this is an extremely structured game - it does require dedication

We still need someone TRUSTWORTHY that will act responsibly as team owner, they need to have a good understanding of the game preferably and they NEED to be active

We're going to have to wait a while now osif you get a contract ofer jump and take it - hopefully you'll level up and it'll help the RHP team when the time finally comes, it'll be at least 6 weeks in my estimation though
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 00:21
    i have been named "head scouting guy" for my team, which is a big deal to me.. i get to start and a nice chunk of say about what goes on..

so i dont think ill be a part of the rhp team, odds are ill resign with these guys..
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 13:05
    i was checking my players rostar and noticed that the starting FB was 'inactive' ?

does that mean my 'boy' will get a start?
  4. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 21:48
    It'll depend on your team owner - he'll probably move you up so that he'll have an active player starting - but then again he mightn't - let him know and he should....
  5. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    27 Apr '08 14:56
    Next season there WILL be new teams available - so a RHP will be an option - try and get signed to a team if your not already and hopefully it will gain you some experience - next season here we come
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Apr '08 20:55
    how do i increase points in my special abilities section?
  7. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    27 Apr '08 22:35
    Originally posted by spurs73
    how do i increase points in my special abilities section?
    First of all you need to level up - then you receive 5 Skill Points - Be warned you should avoid leveling up special abilities until at least level 3 because they are ineffective at low levels

and secondly have them all roughly the same or else they'll not support each other

eg - have all special skills at level 1 rather than having one at 3 and the rest at 0
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 00:04
    Originally posted by John1916
    First of all you need to level up - then you receive 5 Skill Points - Be warned you should avoid leveling up special abilities until at least level 3 because they are ineffective at low levels

and secondly have them all roughly the same or else they'll not support each other

eg - have all special skills at level 1 rather than having one at 3 and the rest at 0
    OK ..MY PLAYER is on level 3 now, but i think i made a mistake as i used the 5 skill players i got on increasing other stuff, like speed and catching instead of using it on the 'skill' stuff.

is there any way i can change that? or when do i get the next chance to 'level' up again?
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 11:44
    my 'boy' had a lot of gametime in last nights 34-0 win for his team.

was involved in 43 plays and had 5 carries for 20yds as a blocking FB

how did eveyone else's player(s) do?
  10. signing autographs
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 13:10
    my 'boy' had a lot of gametime in last nights 34-0 win for his team.

was involved in 43 plays and had 5 carries for 20yds as a blocking FB

how did eveyone else's player(s) do?
    good stuff spurs 😉
    our VT's beat out the WW's 19-7.
    Jonesy is a backup now, due to a higher leveled G, signing on/up just before season's start. no worries tho, i managed to score 43 plays, & enough XP's to get me up to Lv.6 [with training]. only i didn't claim any "pancakes," but they'll come.
    so i don't know whether to, wink, smile, or show some ivory...

this'll do 😵
  11. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 15:101 edit
    After this season, I'll be glad to consider a contract from the RHP Team.

I'll have some seasoning and will know what in the heck I'm doing.

I'm an OT. I notice when lineman have their blocking ability way up over their other skills that score more pancakes.
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 19:50
    Originally posted by badmoon
    After this season, I'll be glad to consider a contract from the RHP Team.

I'll have some seasoning and will know what in the heck I'm doing.

I'm an OT. I notice when lineman have their blocking ability way up over their other skills that score more pancakes.
    i need to get some 'skill points' to increase my special skills up.
  13. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:30
    OK ..MY PLAYER is on level 3 now, but i think i made a mistake as i used the 5 skill players i got on increasing other stuff, like speed and catching instead of using it on the 'skill' stuff.

is there any way i can change that? or when do i get the next chance to 'level' up again?
    You haven't made any mistake in leveling up strength, stamina, agility etc - that's what you need to become a decent player, no good being level 6 (SPECIAL ABILITY NAME) and 10 stamina because it'll be of no benefit to you because you lack the core abilities - ask our team owner for advise on what to level up because these guys then to know all about what is needed so they tend to b a good source of info -as well as that use your teams forum, very useful for info
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    02 May '08 17:11
    big day for KEVIN HOTSPUR...in another win for his team (3-0 now) he had 3 carries for 12 yards but 2 TDs!

also saw a lot more play-time (46 to 26) comparied to the starting FB
  15. Standard memberRobrobbie
    The Blues Boy
    Moves
    03 May '08 07:38
    Originally posted by John1916

i disagree with having your special abilities balanced.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree