1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '11 09:14
    i've always knew it, now it's confirmed. i can't remember who it was who got out but first he throws in bat down in disgust like a little petulant kid then he starts talking about the great chance they had to score more than 260 runs if only one particular partnership hadn't been broken. basically he's blaming one guy for their lose.

2. In your face
    Moves
    25 Mar '11 16:38
    Originally posted by trev33
    i've always knew it, now it's confirmed. i can't remember who it was who got out but first he throws in bat down in disgust like a little petulant kid then he starts talking about the great chance they had to score more than 260 runs if only one particular partnership hadn't been broken. basically he's blaming one guy for their lose.

Tart?
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 01:03
    Originally posted by trev33

Yep. True colours flown there. End of Ponting as captain I suspect. Still, the Aussie cricket team will benefit with a fresh leader one hopes.

skeets
  4. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 09:44
    Seems like it is people looking for trouble and to bring someone down..

But agreed that it's time to move on and get someone else up there in the captaincy. Ponting could stay on but with the dramatic fall the Aussies have had, some harsh decisions need to be made.. dunno if I'd go with Pretty boy Clarke as the captain either.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 12:45
    Originally posted by AussieG
    Seems like it is people looking for trouble and to bring someone down..

But agreed that it's time to move on and get someone else up there in the captaincy. Ponting could stay on but with the dramatic fall the Aussies have had, some harsh decisions need to be made.. dunno if I'd go with Pretty boy Clarke as the captain either.
    I'll go with Clarke, simply because of how he handled Bingle ...lol.

It's hard not to be a jerk in the Aussie team. Waugh and Border made good captains because they were better people and wouldn't spit the dummy when the chips were down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree