Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 29 Oct '07 14:56
    probally the best keeper around to date, isnt it about time he got his chance and show what he can do for england? anyone else agree..........?
  2. 03 Nov '07 15:10
    No.
  3. 03 Nov '07 17:20
    Originally posted by blade68
    No.
    hahaha typical sour blade... doing so well in the championship too
  4. 03 Nov '07 18:54
    Originally posted by wideawake
    hahaha typical sour blade... doing so well in the championship too
    yes, of course, he should be there.... we would have already qualified for europe.... as a hammer, he should definitely be there
  5. 03 Nov '07 18:55
    Originally posted by blade68
    No.
    are you still fighting your sad cheap case in the courts...?
  6. 04 Nov '07 09:20
    There's nothing worse than people who get somewhere under false pretences and then continue to gloat about it...

    FYI - We're garbage this season. Robson doesn't have a clue.
  7. 04 Nov '07 10:19
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    are you still fighting your sad cheap case in the courts...?
    you gotta admit.. West Ham did lie to the FA about the tevez situration?
  8. 04 Nov '07 10:22
    Originally posted by blade68
    There's nothing worse than people who get somewhere under false pretences and then continue to gloat about it...

    FYI - We're garbage this season. Robson doesn't have a clue.
    Blade68... i have never rated Robsom as a manager. for me he has to be the most over-rated manager in english football.

    I mean what has he ever done in management?

    All the teams he takes over get relegated....his success at Middlesborough was minimal to say the least.

    I cannt believe he gets so many job offers, as apart from the League cup, he has won nothing as a manager even after 15+ years doing the job on and off!
  9. 04 Nov '07 11:59
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Blade68... i have never rated Robsom as a manager. for me he has to be the most over-rated manager in english football.

    I mean what has he ever done in management?

    All the teams he takes over get relegated....his success at Middlesborough was minimal to say the least.

    I cannt believe he gets so many job offers, as apart from the League cup, he has won nothing as a manager even after 15+ years doing the job on and off!
    to true...... going back to the topic... rob green england?
  10. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    04 Nov '07 13:22
    Originally posted by wideawake
    to true...... going back to the topic... rob green england?
    Who gives a monkeys re the england squad
  11. 04 Nov '07 15:00
    Originally posted by wideawake
    to true...... going back to the topic... rob green england?
    Ok.. well i would say Green is behind Cason and Foster (when fit)

    On current form james would have to be in the top 3 as well. Personnly i would drop Robinson as he is well off form.

    I say ...
    cason
    james
    robinson
    green
    foster
  12. 04 Nov '07 16:44
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Blade68... i have never rated Robsom as a manager. for me he has to be the most over-rated manager in english football.

    I mean what has he ever done in management?

    All the teams he takes over get relegated....his success at Middlesborough was minimal to say the least.

    I cannt believe he gets so many job offers, as apart from the League cup, he has won nothing as a manager even after 15+ years doing the job on and off!
    It's common knowledge up here that Kevin McCabe (our Chairman) wanted a high profile Manager to promote our interests in China.

    I never wanted Warnock to go.
  13. 04 Nov '07 16:46
    Originally posted by spurs73


    I say ...
    cason
    james
    robinson
    green
    foster[/b]
    I'd say the top keeper at the moment is Dave James (as long as he can keep away from the PS2!!!)

    Just watched the Norwich/Ipswich match... who's Alexander in the Ipswich net? He looked tasty...
  14. 04 Nov '07 19:41
    Originally posted by blade68
    I'd say the top keeper at the moment is Dave James (as long as he can keep away from the PS2!!!)

    Just watched the Norwich/Ipswich match... who's Alexander in the Ipswich net? He looked tasty...
    did he not used to be on Watford's books a few years back?

    But remember Ipswich also used to have Wright, and look what happened to him after he signed for the Gooners!
  15. 04 Nov '07 19:42
    Originally posted by blade68
    It's common knowledge up here that Kevin McCabe (our Chairman) wanted a high profile Manager to promote our interests in China.

    I never wanted Warnock to go.
    sorry i missed something here... what connection has Robson with China?