Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    12 Jul '07 21:14
    http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/rooney/

    LMAO
  2. Standard member pulu2
    pulu <3
    12 Jul '07 22:44
    Originally posted by cadwah
    http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/rooney/

    LMAO
    really will the kid ever be any good? when did he have a good game for England and for the matter of the fact he really wasn't that brilliant this season.. occasional glimmers of pure genius but too many games just hangin' there..
  3. 12 Jul '07 22:57
    Originally posted by pulu2
    really will the kid ever be any good? when did he have a good game for England and for the matter of the fact he really wasn't that brilliant this season.. occasional glimmers of pure genius but too many games just hangin' there..
    come on mate.. he is still only about 20
  4. Standard member pulu2
    pulu <3
    12 Jul '07 23:25
    Originally posted by spurs73
    come on mate.. he is still only about 20
    yeah, but still.. imo Manure should get some experienced striker to show Rooney example then again what's Rooney's best position?
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    13 Jul '07 00:46
    Originally posted by pulu2
    really will the kid ever be any good? when did he have a good game for England and for the matter of the fact he really wasn't that brilliant this season.. occasional glimmers of pure genius but too many games just hangin' there..
    Top scoring striker in the fantasy premier league scored by assists, man of the match and goals.

    D
  6. 14 Jul '07 09:37
    Originally posted by pulu2
    yeah, but still.. imo Manure should get some experienced striker to show Rooney example then again what's Rooney's best position?
    very unfair comment. I think he is one of the very few ... TRUE world class players we have. Along with Steve G.. who can get into the strarting 11 of any country in the world
  7. 14 Jul '07 11:14
    Originally posted by cadwah
    http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/rooney/

    LMAO
    Very funny, shame its edited. Proberbly took the ginger toser 1000 goes before he did that for real.

  8. 14 Jul '07 12:17
    Originally posted by spurs73
    very unfair comment. I think he is one of the very few ... TRUE world class players we have. Along with Steve G.. who can get into the strarting 11 of any country in the world
    rooney world class? dont make me laugh..great player who will only get better but not world class yet, do agree about stevie g though
  9. 14 Jul '07 13:49
    Originally posted by wideawake
    rooney world class? dont make me laugh..great player who will only get better but not world class yet, do agree about stevie g though
    What does world class mean?
    Nobody has ever explained that.
  10. 14 Jul '07 15:53
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    What does world class mean?
    Nobody has ever explained that.
    'World Class' is a very subjective phrase.... one man says 'world class', another would say 'waste of space'...

    But hey! That's football, and that's why there are forums like this...
  11. 14 Jul '07 16:13
    Originally posted by blade68
    'World Class' is a very subjective phrase.... one man says 'world class', another would say 'waste of space'...

    But hey! That's football, and that's why there are forums like this...
    a blade + and a hammer agreeing on something here... spooky
  12. 14 Jul '07 16:16
    Originally posted by blade68
    'World Class' is a very subjective phrase.... one man says 'world class', another would say 'waste of space'...

    But hey! That's football, and that's why there are forums like this...
    So are we talking world 11 or top 100 or what?

    Maybe Gerrard would be in the top 100, but if world class means world 11 then no England player would be anywhere near!
  13. 14 Jul '07 17:54
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    So are we talking world 11 or top 100 or what?

    Maybe Gerrard would be in the top 100, but if world class means world 11 then no England player would be anywhere near!
    WHAT? are u sure?!!! Ok tell me how many current international players are bette then Steve Gerrard in their position?

    I really do think Rooney is a world class player...ok last sesaon was not his best, but he was still one of the top players in the Prem League
  14. 14 Jul '07 20:19
    Originally posted by spurs73
    WHAT? are u sure?!!! Ok tell me how many current international players are bette then Steve Gerrard in their position?

    I really do think Rooney is a world class player...ok last sesaon was not his best, but he was still one of the top players in the Prem League
    on gerrard agreed!! without doubt and rooney in the prem league also is awesome... but on the international stage he always seems abit short, whether thats because opponents know about him and stick to him tightly is 1 reason or just the fact we (england) play such negative + boring football could be another?
  15. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    14 Jul '07 20:33
    Originally posted by wideawake
    on gerrard agreed!! without doubt and rooney in the prem league also is awesome... but on the international stage he always seems abit short, whether thats because opponents know about him and stick to him tightly is 1 reason or just the fact we (england) play such negative + boring football could be another?
    It is wrong to judge any player on their international performance. International football is mostly a joke.