1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 00:03
    anyone else heard this with any credence ?
    a famous liverpool football player, let's call him Gerald has gotten his wife's sister in the family way. a story was doing the rounds a while ago.
    apparently the ex england captain was a bit dischuffed because of perceived double standards.
    there is supposed to be a gagging order ( how apt ) on the story for two weeks but it could explain the total lack of spirit in the England squad
    i have heard this from so many people it would explain a lot of recent stories and get Roy Hodgson 30M to start off with.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 00:551 edit
    Originally posted by scoop122
    anyone else heard this with any credence ?
    a famous liverpool football player, let's call him Gerald has gotten his wife's sister in the family way. a story was doing the rounds a while ago.
    apparently the ex england captain was a bit dischuffed because of perceived double standards.
    there is supposed to be a gagging order ( how apt ) on the story for t ...[text shortened]... any people it would explain a lot of recent stories and get Roy Hodgson 30M to start off with.
    again, who cares about England ? even less who cares about Gerrard, his wife or her sister? Its almost comical, read all about it, 'Gerrards wife's sisters breaks a finger nail', and its news?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 22:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    again, who cares about England ? even less who cares about Gerrard, his wife or her sister? Its almost comical, read all about it, 'Gerrards wife's sisters breaks a finger nail', and its news?
    Got to agree with you Robbie ..who give's a flying toss about a money bags ,mediocare footballer's life ? Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo !!!!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 22:58
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Got to agree with you Robbie ..who give's a flying toss about a money bags ,mediocare footballer's life ? Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo !!!!
    Oh Phil my son, i feel your pain, i gonna stop these 'who cares', posts, hate to see a man or a team with their back to the wall.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 23:45
    Why don't you Scottish twats shut up and wait till you can string a couple of passes together before you even comment on anyone else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree