1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 16:37
    Wow. I knew something funny was going on when the mighty Reds slipped to third last year ..................................................

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/ryan-braun-tests-positive-performance-enhancing-drugs-National-League-MVP-Milwaukee-Brewers-121011
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 18:07
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Wow. I knew something funny was going on when the mighty Reds slipped to third last year ..................................................

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/ryan-braun-tests-positive-performance-enhancing-drugs-National-League-MVP-Milwaukee-Brewers-121011
    Yep, I am sure Ryan Braun was the reason the Reds finished in third.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 22:48
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Yep, I am sure Ryan Braun was the reason the Reds finished in third.
    The Reds were but 3 games back on July 24th when the Brewers, fueled by Braun's "roid rage" went on a 27-5 tear to effectively wrap up the division. Dispirited by such blatant cheating, Cincinnati slumped badly. And Braun won the MVP.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 23:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Reds were but 3 games back on July 24th when the Brewers, fueled by Braun's "roid rage" went on a 27-5 tear to effectively wrap up the division. Dispirited by such blatant cheating, Cincinnati slumped badly. And Braun won the MVP.
    LMAO....the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree