1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 May '11 14:54
    Originally posted by trev33
    who cares, man cheated on wife... woop-te-do. happens all the time. its only in the papers because she wants to make money from it - whore.
    Nope. It's only in the papers because he is a self-righteous plonker with morals that would disgrace even a cat.

If he didn't want his wife and children to face up to the fact that their husband and daddy is a cheating slag, he shouldn't have been a cheating slag to begin with. And that while he wants to represent his country and his club for the kind of money most of us will never even see. Like most cheating celebrities, he wants all the perks of being famous (such as, loadsa money and loadsa free, well-endowed tail) and none of the disadvantages. If anyone's a whore in this whole sordid story, it's Ryan "D-cup-chasing Tart" Giggs himself.

Richard
  2. In your face
    Moves
    27 May '11 18:38
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Nope. It's only in the papers because he is a self-righteous plonker with morals that would disgrace even a cat.

If he didn't want his wife and children to face up to the fact that their husband and daddy is a cheating slag, he shouldn't have been a cheating slag to begin with. And that while he wants to represent his country and his club for ...[text shortened]... hore in this whole sordid story, it's Ryan "D-cup-chasing Tart" Giggs himself.

Richard
    Wow. What a nasty, cynical, bitter, jealous Daily Star reading a hole you really are. Have fun having a tug over your page three.

Sheesh!

🙄
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 May '11 20:15
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    As an avid Man Utd fan, and somebody who thought Giggsy was an absolute legend, I can't express how disappointed I am with his actions.

At a time when Freedom of Speech is under attack all over the world - Arab protests being violently put down, Bernand Manning being held in isolation without trial (despite Obama having in his manifesto that he would he ...[text shortened]... last thing we need is a footballer trying to get 75000 people arrested for up to 2 years.

D
    where has it ever been said that he was even contemplating the possibility to try and get 75000 people arrested for up to two years? what a ridiculous statement.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 May '11 23:47
    where has it ever been said that he was even contemplating the possibility to try and get 75000 people arrested for up to two years? what a ridiculous statement.
    Please keep up.

http://gadtechnews.com/gadgets/footballer-sues-twitter-and-its-users-for-threatening-to-reveal-his-name-for-having-an-affair/

The maximum penalty for breaking a super-injunction is up to 2 years in prison.

D
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 May '11 14:58
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Wow. What a nasty, cynical, bitter, jealous Daily Star reading a hole you really are. Have fun having a tug over your page three.

Sheesh!

🙄
    Ah, yes. Because if it's a Greater London United player, adultery is just fine.

I wonder, then, why Giggs tried to abuse the legal system to cover up his behaviour. Hoist by his own lawyer's petard, I fear, mate.

Richard
  6. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    07 Jun '11 10:32
    So, Ryan Giggs has had a affair with a woman from Big Brother... and also one from Little Brother.
  7. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    10 Jun '11 13:13
    Ryan Giggs today placed an order for a family season ticket for Old Trafford for next season. When asked how many of the family he wanted including on the ticket he replied " I am not sure, they have not completed all the DNA tests yet ".
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 00:53
    keep up mate....for FFS

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree