Saganowski

Standard memberJay Joos
Sports 22 Jun '07 14:35
  1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 14:35
    Yeah......now Saints have him permanent we will be in the Premiership after the next season.....anyone want a £10 on that!!!!!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 14:46
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Yeah......now Saints have him permanent we will be in the Premiership after the next season.....anyone want a £10 on that!!!!!
    think you blew it this year against the MIGHTY RAMS!!!!1!
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 16:11
    Originally posted by rhb
    think you blew it this year against the MIGHTY RAMS!!!!1!
    We will see who's mighty at the end of next season!!!!!!!😏
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 16:15
    We will see who's mighty at the end of next season!!!!!!!😏
    mighty mouse?
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 16:17
    Originally posted by trevor33
    mighty mouse?
    Mighty Boosh?
  6. swivel seat
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 16:20
    Watford didnt want to sign him, he wasnt prem, i bet you your pride that one of our strikers will outscore him in the coming season, 🙄😀😉
  7. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 20:56
    Originally posted by gniyfidom7
    Watford didnt want to sign him, he wasnt prem, i bet you your pride that one of our strikers will outscore him in the coming season, 🙄😀😉
    I'll take that bet.. Jay and gang will too!!! roll on the 07/08 Coke Champs.. woo hoo getting hyped up already.. bring it on. Sag will Bag Goals.
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 21:391 edit
    Is Idiakez sticking around?
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 20:26
    Originally posted by rhb
    Is Idiakez sticking around?
    I'm sure he said he loved it at Saints with George Burley, couldn't find the story in saints archive news though. Viafara is staying but is off to play for Colombia and will miss most of our pre-season games. Martin Cranie under 23 star defender has become the first saint to sell out to pompey in nine years...dirt bag refused a contract to become a free agent and accepted an offer from Redknap.. ... Saint get an undiscolosed amount of compo for his training from pompey.
  10. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 21:20
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Martin Cranie under 23 star defender has become the first saint to sell out to pompey in nine years
    doesn't Redknap count?
  11. Standard memberInlandRevenueUK
    Cause I'm the taxman
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 22:13
    Saganowski is a quality player to be fair. Saw him in that freakish game last year when we (Wolves) lost 6-0 at home to Southampton.

I think Saints have a chance, the three teams coming down from the Premier are nothing special...
  12. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 12:20
    Originally posted by rhb
    doesn't Redknap count?
    Martin was a product of the Saints Academy.. now he's a qualified footballer he's off to Pompey. Growing up on the south coast it was dangerous to admit being a saint in pompey..you'd get a kicking for sure.. worse if you came from pompey and got caught down St Marys.. I guess he won't walk along in the Back streets of St Marys again.

Lol memories of pompey.. I had to spend time down there so developed a fair american accent in case I was accosted haha.. football, well heck back home in Fort Lauderdale we have the dolphins.. oh you mean soccer.. I have heard of arsenal do they play soccer?? they'd laugh and carry on. Phewph.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree