1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 10:09
    Originally posted by blade68
    "As far as I was aware, we were talking about enjoying "clumping", and I pointed out that I enjoy Brown's legal but very strong clumps."

That's not saying that Brown's a hard man then?
    Maybe the confusion arises from the your word "clump"

I took it to mean strong challenge, but then you started using it here to refer to what Arsenal were doing last Saturday, so maybe I should have taken it to mean : Clump: verb "Run around like a headless chicken trying to break shadows' legs".

Back to your question in the quoted post. I don't share your infatuation with "hard men", but I didn't realise that only hard men can put in strong tackles. Peter Beardsley was the worst tackler in the 90s. Does that observation mean I think he is one of your beloved leg breaking hard men? Owen Hargreaves is an excellent tackler, does that mean that he goes out to purposely break legs like your footballing gods?

If you want to interpret my words which say that Brown can tackle very strongly as meaning that I am saying that he is a hard man, then that is your choice. I have no control over how random strangers on the internet interpret my words in their own minds.

My statement seemed pretty clear and unambiguous to me.

D
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 12:39
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

Back to your question in the quoted post. I don't share your infatuation with "hard men".
    Does that observation mean I think he is one of your beloved leg breaking hard men? ... does that mean that he goes out to purposely break legs like your footballing gods?

D[/b]
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......

😛
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 12:52
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

Neville - If gets fit again, best right winger in Premiership

Typo Alert:

Neville - If he gets fit again, best right whinger in Premiership
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    24 Feb '08 20:52
    Originally posted by dicky
    I'm still here, just waiting for all you know hopers to blow yourself out!!
    Dicky..looks like another one YOU GOT WRONG!

Let me see now..what did you say..O yes... Arsenal 'youngstars' to beat SPURS in semi final..OPPS..WRONG!

lost to chelsea in the final..OPPS..WRONG AGAIN....
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 00:20
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Why is it that everytime that Arsenal are getting beaten that they lose self discipline and that they resort to cheating and thuggery?

They were embarrassed by United's reserves tonight, and hopefully the FA will look at video evidence and introduce a ban for Gallas. Silva should also have been sent off for cynically hacking down Saha towards the end. ...[text shortened]... wn, Arsenal fall apart. It's happened twice now. Should be an interesting run in.

D
    Please repair to our other speaking room.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree