California
    Moves
    16 Jun '14 17:12
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Spurs win game 5 !!!!
    NBA Champions !
    Not bad for a bunch of old guys.
    😏😏😏😏😏
    Cool I missed it. 🙁 even though I wanted Miami to win.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    17 Jun '14 09:10
    This championship brings the total of Spurs championships to 5 since 1999. We called this year the "Drive for Five" and "Redemption" (because they blew games 6 & 7 last year).
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Jun '14 21:07
    Originally posted by caissad4
    This championship brings the total of Spurs championships to 5 since 1999. We called this year the "Drive for Five" and "Redemption" (because they blew games 6 & 7 last year).
    The next pressing question for the Spurs will be, who will they get to replace Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili?

When David Robinson retired, you had Duncan to fall back on.
    I don't know if Leonard and Parker will be able to sustain it.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '14
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 17:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The next pressing question for the Spurs will be, who will they get to replace Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili?

When David Robinson retired, you had Duncan to fall back on.
    I don't know if Leonard and Parker will be able to sustain it.
    Not that duncan hasn't been an amazing player for the spurs over the last decade and a half but his current production shouldn't be too difficult to match, what will be difficult is finding a guy who meshes with the team like duncan does... He is the face of the franchise.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 00:55
    Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
    Not that duncan hasn't been an amazing player for the spurs over the last decade and a half but his current production shouldn't be too difficult to match, what will be difficult is finding a guy who meshes with the team like duncan does... He is the face of the franchise.
    Maybe Jason Collins, I heard good at packing the ball.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree