1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 14:06
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    It would be even better if you could convince everyone north of the Watford gap to go with you, finally we could sing 'Jerusalem' with our tongue firmly out of our cheek.
    Gap? Surely you mean Junction?

Richard
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 14:06
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i didnt mean it, dont send us away!!!

for gods sake man who will eat all the potatoes!!!!!!!!
    The Oirish.

HTH; HAND.

Richard
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Gap? Surely you mean Junction?

Richard
    Celtic v Rangers, Celtic about to clinch the title at Ibrox, Rangers in administration
    fighting for survival, three red cards, Lennon sent to the stand, five goal thriller, football
    dont get any better than this! EPL has nothing like this, not Everton v Pool, not Chitty v
    United, not Sunderland v Newcastle!
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 19:00
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i didnt mean it, dont send us away!!! who will lovingly rub linseed oil on your cricket bat while you eat cucumber sandwiches over lunch, who will feed the hounds after the hunt, who will help you with the jam jar lid when its on too tight, who's going to go and bash johnny foreigner for you when they are spoiling for some trouble, who's going to satisf ...[text shortened]... laying the back 9 at the country club, for gods sake man who will eat all the potatoes!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I did'nt really think that through did I.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree