1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 01:351 edit
    Ever since the unsuccesful trip to the Super Bowl a few years back, the Seattle Seawawks have been on a slow slide down. There Offense, once one of the best in football, now just plain sucks, leaving there very average defence on the field most of the game to be picked apart by everyone. This will not change anytime soon. Finger pointing and the blame game is now standard procedure among players and management alike. The Seahawks are my candidate for NFL chew toy of 2009 AND 2010!😏
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 19:48
    Originally posted by bill718
    Ever since the unsuccesful trip to the Super Bowl a few years back, the Seattle Seawawks have been on a slow slide down. There Offense, once one of the best in football, now just plain sucks, leaving there very average defence on the field most of the game to be picked apart by everyone. This will not change anytime soon. Finger pointing and the blame game i ...[text shortened]... players and management alike. The Seahawks are my candidate for NFL chew toy of 2009 AND 2010!😏
    but they'd get lots of competition from the Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, Lions, Buccanneers, Browns, and Redskins. So many toys to choose from. More than enough to keep all the canines happy in this year's Puppy Bowl.

Have there ever been as many horrible teams in the NFL as this season?
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 01:39
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    but they'd get lots of competition from the Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, Lions, Buccanneers, Browns, and Redskins. So many toys to choose from. More than enough to keep all the canines happy in this year's Puppy Bowl.

Have there ever been as many horrible teams in the NFL as this season?
    Right you are...there are quite a few horrible teams. I guess it always seems worse when one of them occupies your city.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '09
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 01:55
    they were the best 2 years ago

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree