1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    27 Jun '13 22:505 edits
    Vernon Davis, tight end for the SF 49ers had something nice to say about the rival Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Seahawks were "building a dynasty" I sincerely hope Mr. Davis was referring to the Seahawks' nice practice facilities, or a new building the Seahawk organization plans to build.

    Simply put...the Seattle Seahawks are LOSERS! This sad excuse for a football organization couldn't win a Super Bowl if they had the entire pro bowl squad. I've lived in Seattle all my life, and watched the Seahawks "dynasty" for nearly 40 years. Result: 1 Super Bowl appearance - 0 Titles. The Seahawks don't have the class to win a Super Bowl!

    Thanks for the kind words Mr. Davis, but you're wrong.


    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/vernon-davis-says-seattle-seahawks-building-dynasty-over-215109801.html
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jun '13 00:05
    Originally posted by bill718
    Vernon Davis, tight end for the SF 49ers had something nice to say about the rival Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Seahawks were "building a dynasty" I sincerely hope Mr. Davis was referring to the Seahawks' nice practice facilities, or a new building the Seahawk organization plans to build.

    Simply put...the Seattle Seahawks are LOSERS! This sad excuse for ...[text shortened]... shutdown-corner/vernon-davis-says-seattle-seahawks-building-dynasty-over-215109801.html
    what prevents them from winning?
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    28 Jun '13 01:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what prevents them from winning?
    Two things.

    1. God

    2. Science
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    28 Jun '13 03:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what prevents them from winning?
    Too many female hormones!
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jun '13 09:341 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Two things.

    1. God

    2. Science
    thats trash talk dude I dunno if i can respect that
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jun '13 09:34
    Originally posted by bill718
    Too many female hormones!
    in the water?
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    28 Jun '13 19:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    thats trash talk dude I dunno if i can respect that
    Matthew 25:41
    “Then he will say to those on the Seattle Seahawks, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jun '13 20:08
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Matthew 25:41
    “Then he will say to those on the Seattle Seahawks, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
    woa 😲
Back to Top