1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    26 Mar '14 00:514 edits
    Well, the Seattle Seahawks now have the long sought after Lombardi trophy, and the reaction...1 big parade, blue and green lights on the Space Needle, a few tee shirts and that's all. No talk of a dynasty, little interest in the next draft, key players being delt to other teams are met with a few shrugged shoulders. The Seattlites have returned to their yoga mats, kayaks, jogging paths, ski slopes and hiking trails. When it comes to exercise and sports most of the locals here would rather do it, than watch it. Maybe that's not all bad....😏
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Mar '14 03:01
    Originally posted by bill718
    Well, the Seattle Seahawks now have the long sought after Lombardi trophy, and the reaction...1 big parade, blue and green lights on the Space Needle, a few tee shirts and that's all. No talk of a dynasty, little interest in the next draft, key players being delt to other teams are met with a few shrugged shoulders. The Seattlites have returned to their yog ...[text shortened]... sports most of the locals here would rather do it, than watch it. Maybe that's not all bad....😏
    Good, I was weirded about them winning back to back. A dynasty is considered to be 3 championships within 5 years.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree