1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Crosby gave the puck up in his own zone in overtime the other night against the Canadiens and cost the penguins the game. No matter how he may be one day, he's still pretty green around the ears. 🙂
    So are you, but you aren't making a million dollars being that way....lol 🙄 A lucky poke check by...now who was that again....some no name guy on the canadians....!!!

Oh and by the way it was in the attacking Zone, you don't really know your hockey all that well do you?
  2. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 15:31
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    So are you, but you aren't making a million dollars being that way....lol 🙄 A lucky poke check by...now who was that again....some no name guy on the canadians....!!!

Oh and by the way it was in the attacking Zone, you don't really know your hockey all that well do you?
    Well the Penguins kicked the crap out of my Preds last night! 🙁
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 16:01
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    They have a lot of young up and coming stars who will soon be household names...If that team stays together for the most part, not losing any of the young stars, I don't think a stanley cup is that far away. I would venture to say within the next 3 years, providing they keep the young stars. They are starting to look a bit like the old Edmonton Oilers team, and that is scarey!!!
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 16:07

My bad. It was in the attacking zone. But yes, I do know my hockey. Check the flag, Jerky.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 16:08
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Next up - The Shkeafs!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 22:02
    My bad. It was in the attacking zone. But yes, I do know my hockey. Check the flag, Jerky.
    Far as I am concerned you are much to rude to actually be under that flag, or still growing up!!!
  7. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 22:15
    they should just kill Pens and Carolina and Phoenix and have entrydraft were all their players would be drafted by other teams.. actually finish Nashville too 🙂

26 teams, 16 to playoffs, and non-playoffs team get top ten draft picks.

Or just move Pens to Québec 🙂
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 14:22
    Far as I am concerned you are much to rude to actually be under that flag, or still growing up!!!
    Lol. That's a laugh. You must be from North of Highway 7 or wear overalls to work.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 16:352 edits
    Lol. That's a laugh. You must be from North of Highway 7 or wear overalls to work.
    My bet would be, that you barely made the 13 year old age to become a member, from your remarks so far. No, actually I don't wear "overalls" as you put it, to work, but I am very proud of those who do. They are the back bone of this country, reason why you have food on your table, my young friend.!!!

P.S. No disrespect intended toward 13 year olds of course !! 😀
  10. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 16:52
    My bet would be, that you barely made the 13 year old age to become a member, from your remarks so far. No, actually I don't wear "overalls" as you put it, to work, but I am very proud of those who do. They are the back bone of this country, reason why you have food on your table, my young friend.!!!

P.S. No disrespect intended toward 13 year olds of course !! 😀
    You're annoying
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 18:03
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    You're annoying
    I am so disappointed that you think that way. I am sure not to get a good nights sleep now worring about what you think.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 18:131 edit
    I am so disappointed that you think that way. I am sure not to get a good nights sleep now worring about what you think.
    You write and spell like a 13 year old that wears overalls.
  13. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 19:121 edit

guy, if you don't know who poke checked for the canadiens then you don't know your hockey. He's their #1 centreman now since koivu has tanked. Oh you didn't know Koivu has tanked this year? Oh right, you don't know your hockey very well.

Go Habs Go
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 20:44
    You write and spell like a 13 year old that wears overalls.
    obviously you go from thread to thread throwing insults, like calling people idiots, jerky,and retarded....How you get away with it only the moderators know for sure!!! Yea I been looking at your posts, and I wasn't wrong about your being rude.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by uzless
    guy, if you don't know who poke checked for the canadiens then you don't know your hockey. He's their #1 centreman now since koivu has tanked. Oh you didn't know Koivu has tanked this year? Oh right, you don't know your hockey very well.

Go Habs Go
    LOL.....@ tanked....Yup you sure know a thing or two about hockey! Someday I hope to acquire your vast knowledge, you could start by explaining "tanked"....!!!

It really is not my fault if the new number one guy for the canadians is an unknown...Perhaps if koivu stays in his slump, we may get to know this Number one new Center!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree