Moves
    08 Feb '07 21:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How dare you have the shear unmitigated gall, the brazen conceit, the utter condescending insolence, to declare yourself a pillar of the community? You sir are the most common of craven thugs.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And with the amount that you have stored up inside you, would indeed flood the Halifax Harbour!!!
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:33
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    And with the amount that you have stored up inside you, would indeed flood the Halifax Harbour!!!
    Quite right. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. So tell us, have you ever stabbed anyone with one of your skates?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:471 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Quite right. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. So tell us, have you ever stabbed anyone with one of your skates?
    And who might you be? And why would you ask such a silly question?
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:57
    And who might you be? And why would you ask such a silly question?
    Carry on son... there's nothing to see here.. move along.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 22:59
    Carry on son... there's nothing to see here.. move along.
    Obviously I am not your son, and I have as much right in any thread as you do, unless you can correct me on that!!
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 12:291 edit
    Obviously I am not your son, and I have as much right in any thread as you do, unless you can correct me on that!!
    You are obviously outclassed by the powerhouse of wit that is darvlay and I was trying to defend you. I have since revised my opinion and determined that you are about as valuable as moldy rat droppings.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 12:541 edit
    I am so disappointed that you think that way. I am sure not to get a good nights sleep now worring about what you think.
    I bet you really did toss and turn all night. And in agreement with HoH, another person who outclasses you in wit, you are quite outclassed in your debate with Darv. You have given no reason for me or anyone to believe that you know any more about hockey than any of us do. So make like a tree, and get out of here.
  10. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 12:56
    Back on the topic of Sid, I'm really starting to dislike this boy. The Flyers are now 0-7 against the darn Pens this year. And although they kept him in check for almost the entire night, he still managed to win the game with pretty goal in the shootout. stupid kid 😠
  11. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 15:58
    Originally posted by pulu2
    they should just kill Pens and Carolina and Phoenix and have entrydraft were all their players would be drafted by other teams.. actually finish Nashville too 🙂

26 teams, 16 to playoffs, and non-playoffs team get top ten draft picks.

Or just move Pens to Québec 🙂
    How can you say take out Nashville too? dude, they are the number 1 team in the league, screw that! The Preds are awesome and I don't see why hockey shouldn't want to expand!
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 16:02
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    How can you say take out Nashville too? dude, they are the number 1 team in the league, screw that! The Preds are awesome and I don't see why hockey shouldn't want to expand!
    Pred looked good last night beating my beloved Leafs who played well also but couldn't resist giving the puck away to the sharp and quick Nashville team.

Damn McCabe giving the puck away for the final empty net goal was the dagger that cut the deepest. 😞
  13. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 16:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Pred looked good last night beating my beloved Leafs who played well also but couldn't resist giving the puck away to the sharp and quick Nashville team.

Damn McCabe giving the puck away for the final empty net goal was the dagger that cut the deepest. 😞
    Not to mention the Leafs got into too many penalties and the Preds penalty killing is amazing! Number one in the league on the penalty kill! 🙂 Only the second time the Preds played the Leafs since they joined the league in 1998.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 18:44
    You are obviously outclassed by the powerhouse of wit that is darvlay and I was trying to defend you. I have since revised my opinion and determined that you are about as valuable as moldy rat droppings.
    You and dar are two peas in a pod as far as I am concerned, and moldy rat droppings would be too good for the pair of you !!!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 18:47
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I bet you really did toss and turn all night. And in agreement with HoH, another person who outclasses you in wit, you are quite outclassed in your debate with Darv. You have given no reason for me or anyone to believe that you know any more about hockey than any of us do. So make like a tree, and get out of here.
    If that is your idea of wit, I see what class you come from, but you know if you need to be a part of clicque to feel better so be it !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree