1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 04:027 edits
    My Buckeys are #2!!!!! Thanks to the LSU choking tigers that is. 😉 Well, I guess so much for the Big Ten, eh?

Update: I just heard California lost which means my Buckeys are #1!!!!!!!! We are back in the saddle again baby!!!!!!!

Yep, so much for the Big Ten. They are all a bunch of push overs if you ask me. I just hope that we can make it past Penn State and that team up north. The fact that neither one is ranked is a crock. Especially in light of what they did today.
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 07:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    My Buckeys are #2!!!!! Thanks to the LSU choking tigers that is. 😉 Well, I guess so much for the Big Ten, eh?

Update: I just heard California lost which means my Buckeys are #1!!!!!!!! We are back in the saddle again baby!!!!!!!

Yep, so much for the Big Ten. They are all a bunch of push overs if you ask me. I just hope that we can make it past P ...[text shortened]... h. The fact that neither one is ranked is a crock. Especially in light of what they did today.
    Yeah, the BCS will sort it out eventually. God forbid, the mighty seeds will have to play someone worth a darn 😕
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 00:253 edits
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Yeah, the BCS will sort it out eventually. God forbid, the mighty seeds will have to play someone worth a darn 😕
    Ha, ha, ha. Would'nt it be nice for OSU to win out and then play Boston College for the NC!! It would be like handing them the NC. Sweeeeet!!!

Edit: You can disrespect all Big Ten teams all you want like Penn State and that team up north just as the pollsters have done by not having them ranked, however, they are NEVER push overs when OSU plays them. Especially on their own turf. Not having either team ranked is a crock!!!
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 00:40
    Let me explain something to you OSU fans in terms of hard facts. Your team is not the best in the country. It really is that simple. They are overrated. They play community colleges, while BCS teams take on the best. LSU takes on MUCH better teams than OSU. Even South Florida could be better. I'm warning you all: IF they make the NC they will repeat last year because they will find themselves against a much better team. OSU plays in a weak conference.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 09:311 edit
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Let me explain something to you OSU fans in terms of hard facts. Your team is not the best in the country. It really is that simple. They are overrated. They play community colleges, while BCS teams take on the best. LSU takes on MUCH better teams than OSU. Even South Florida could be better. I'm warning you all: IF they make the NC they will repeat last year because they will find themselves against a much better team. OSU plays in a weak conference.
    It seems to me that there are most teams are overrated this season. In fact, NONE of the top ten original teams are unbeaten currently.

Do you really think OSU is not better than Boston College or USF? Please. I can only hope we get our chance. Granted, there is ALWAYS someone out there who can beat you. Just ask the original leaders in the top ten this year.

Having said that, there are teams out there that scare me and could beat OSU. In fact, one of them is not currently ranked which is Michigan. Go figure. A team that is that good but not ranked. Crazy huh?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 14:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    It seems to me that there are most teams are overrated this season. In fact, NONE of the top ten original teams are unbeaten currently.

Do you really think OSU is not better than Boston College or USF? Please. I can only hope we get our chance. Granted, there is ALWAYS someone out there who can beat you. Just ask the original leaders in the top ten t ...[text shortened]... ntly ranked which is Michigan. Go figure. A team that is that good but not ranked. Crazy huh?
    Sounds like last year all over again from the same people. If OSU stumbles through the season undefeated, they'll get their ass handed to them in the Championship Game AGAIN.
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 08:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Sounds like last year all over again from the same people. If OSU stumbles through the season undefeated, they'll get their ass handed to them in the Championship Game AGAIN.
    Finally, a sane post here!

Thank you!!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I can only hope that whatever team OSU will face will be as arrogant as you. This would give us a decided advantage. I will not dispute the fact that there may be better teams out there but as we all know the better team does not always win. I will only say that I believe that OSU belongs in the top 10. Where that may be, however, is speculative.

Edit: Coach Tressel posted a picture of the NC debacle last year so that this is the last thing the players see as they take the field every game. May they NEVER forget!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree