1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 00:202 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Never said Canadians scream. Said the puck screams, meaning the whistling noise made by a fast moving object. Canadians are certainly no sissies. Not a dig, but praise for the guts you guys show all the time. Can't spell? it was a typo and I corrected it for your viweing pleasure. Did you see the video of Rivelino's free kick? It's in an earlier post. I ...[text shortened]... y! At least Canadians have hockey to blame for toothlessness. Brits have simply been defanged
    It was probably you calling the Canadians Rabid and mis-spelling Canadian that threw me off. 😉 Yes I knew it was a typo, but had to jump on it for the name calling. 😛

Yes, I did see the free kick. So, how fast would you say the soccer ball is going? He got the length of an eighteen wheeler to put the ball in anyways. 😉 😛

I don't have nothing against the Brits, they are a good lot...Well most of them anyways. 😉

rab·id (rbd)
    adj.
    1. Of or affected by rabies.
    2. Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst.
    3. Extremely zealous or enthusiastic; fanatical: a rabid football fan.

You see i don't know if you meant 1, 2, or 3. 😉 Number one was the one I assumed you intended, but assuming is not knowing. 🙂

So, I probably shouldn't say anything about you mis-spelling viewing huh? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree