Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Green Frog
    soccer player
    18 Mar '08 11:29
    Who loves soccer?
  2. 18 Mar '08 13:07
    Originally posted by Green Frog
    Who loves soccer?
    i love FOOTBALL
  3. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    18 Mar '08 13:29
    Again?????

    Thread 86143.

  4. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    18 Mar '08 14:50
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio
    [b]Again?????

    Thread 86143.

    [/b]
    There are probably about 30 more threads you could have sited with the same topic as well. I'm probably guilty of creating a few of them lol.
  5. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    18 Mar '08 23:51
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    There are probably about 30 more threads you could have sited with the same topic as well. I'm probably guilty of creating a few of them lol.
    With the same title, and the same user? I don´t think so.
  6. 19 Mar '08 00:23
    if you really loved "soccer" you would say football.

    who would call a sport that uses hands 95% of the time football????????
  7. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    21 Mar '08 01:34
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if you really loved "soccer" you would say football.

    who would call a sport that uses hands 95% of the time football????????
    Aussies would
  8. 21 Mar '08 10:33
    Originally posted by barstudd
    Aussies would
    must admit.. i like watching Aussie Rules Football
  9. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    22 Mar '08 01:57
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio
    With the same title, and the same user? I don´t think so.
    wow, SAME TOPIC!!!! Are you high?
  10. 27 Mar '08 22:26
    Indeed this debate is repeating...

    That stupid American word for the greatest and most popular sport in the world should be banned!!!
  11. 03 Apr '08 20:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if you really loved "soccer" you would say football.

    who would call a sport that uses hands 95% of the time football????????
    I agree with Steff, Yanks are a pack of Ballbags!