1. USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 20:59
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Hello everyone Has you can guest I am from Cleveland Ohio and we are going nuts about the INDIANS i look for the tribe to win the series with Boston we lost last night our ace C.C. Sabathia got hit hard and was a little wild and we lost game one10-3 to Boston However I LOOK FOR US TO BOUNCE BACK TONIGHT AND WIN WE HAVE OUR OTHER ACE PITCHING TONIGHT FAUST ...[text shortened]... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IF WE COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    Hey guess what?, New England whopped Clevlands sorry a-- in football, Boston will do the same

I SMELL A REPEAT OF 2004!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 21:252 edits
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Hey guess what?, New England whopped Clevlands sorry a-- in football, Boston will do the same

I SMELL A REPEAT OF 2004!
    Seeing as how Boston is second in terms of money being thrown at their team to win they should be the favorite. However, I nearly always root for the underdog. Unfortunatly, however, money usually wins out in this world. :'(

Edit: At least the Red Sox don't cheat....or at least been caught as of yet. 😉
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 00:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    Seeing as how Boston is second in terms of money being thrown at their team to win they should be the favorite. However, I nearly always root for the underdog. Unfortunatly, however, money usually wins out in this world. :'(

Money might help you win... but it really depends how you spend it. Cleavland makes a great quality team for about 60K I believe. Not bad.

If money won it all the time, Diamondbacks, Mariners, Cardinals, and a slew of other teams wouldn't have their rings.

GO SOX! Good luck Indians... they've knocked us out before.

P-
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 00:03

Just had to bring up cheating, eh? Phhhhht!

😠

P-
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 03:581 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Money might help you win... but it really depends how you spend it. Cleavland makes a great quality team for about 60K I believe. Not bad.

If money won it all the time, Diamondbacks, Mariners, Cardinals, and a slew of other teams wouldn't have their rings.

GO SOX! Good luck Indians... they've knocked us out before.

P-
    Money does win you all the time in terms of playoff births no matter how you spend it. In fact, we have to look forward to the Yankees and Red Sox being in the playoffs now until baseball chagnes the way things are. As I said before, a short playoff series is less predictable, however, it is a forgone conclusion that both teams will be right back in the playoffs next year and the next year and the next year......
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 04:001 edit
    Just had to bring up cheating, eh? Phhhhht!

😠

P-
    All is forgiven. Just look on the bright side, at least the organization wants to win which is more than I can say for my Bungals.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:151 edit
    Money does win you all the time in terms of playoff births no matter how you spend it. In fact, we have to look forward to the Yankees and Red Sox being in the playoffs now until baseball chagnes the way things are. As I said before, a short playoff series is less predictable, however, it is a forgone conclusion that both teams will be right back in the playoffs next year and the next year and the next year......
    Even though Red Sox Didn't go to the playoffs in 2006, 2002, 2001, 2000, and most of the 1990's I am glad to hear they will go every year from now on.

Did you know the Yankees didn't see them 82 through 94?

Did you know Boston, Cleavland, and St.Louis have all gone about 7 times in past 15 years?

So much for your foregone conclusion.

P-
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:40
    The Tribe had a 7 run 11th inning and won 13-6! Go Tribe! 😀
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 12:451 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    The Tribe had a 7 run 11th inning and won 13-6! Go Tribe! 😀
    I tried to stay up... but had to be up at 6. Day off for Sox, and Rockies are at HOME!

P-
  10. Under Cover
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 13:35
    I tried to stay up... but had to be up at 6. Day off for Sox, and Rockies are at HOME!

P-
    I couldn't watch the whole game either. Not what I hoped to see when I turned on the TV this morning.
  11. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 14:002 edits

P-
    The game ended at about 1:30 am ET

Time: 5 hours and 14 minutes
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 14:36
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    The game ended at about 1:30 am ET

Time: 5 hours and 14 minutes
    I wanted to crash around 11:00, but it was too close. At 1 when the 9th ended I had to brush, wash, and crash. Half hour wasn't bad for 2 innings, but I just wasn't up for waiting.

P-
  13. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 16:14
    I wanted to crash around 11:00, but it was too close. At 1 when the 9th ended I had to brush, wash, and crash. Half hour wasn't bad for 2 innings, but I just wasn't up for waiting.

P-
    Well the Indians won just like i said they would and we all all excited here everyone is talking about the tribe!!! also The Ohio State Buckeyes are the #1 team in the country in college football says the latest polls and now(Sunday) everyone is getting ready to watch the Browns beat the Dolphins downtown and the tribe battle the sox here tomorrow night! yes folks this is so exciting,and by the way Lebron and the Eastern Conference Champs the Cavs have started preseason basketball and have played 2 games here last week and they are now on the way to China to play SO ITS BEEN A HOT SPORTS TIME IN CLEVELAND ,OHIO FOR THE PAST MONTH THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 02:48
    Well!

😠
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 03:55
    Well!

😠
    Maybe the Sox should start Gagne in the first inning and bring Daisuke Matsuzaka in for relief for the last eight. Maybe that will work out the kinks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree