1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 17:57
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I found a way to watch on the computer. I think someone woke up your Giants 😛

edit -- this was a reply to tel.
    Oh, I'm not a Giants fan. I'm just stuck watching that or the Steelers-Bills.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 17:591 edit
    What time is your game?

edit: 😀😀😀😀😀 TD!
    Nice pass by Eli.

Edit: You guys need to get a pass rush going bad.
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 18:00
    Originally posted by telerion
    Oh, I'm not a Giants fan. I'm just stuck watching that or the Steelers-Bills.
    LOL That'd be a game I'd only watch out of total desperation or football withdrawal!
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 18:01
    dang 🙁
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 18:01
    What time is your game?

edit: 😀😀😀😀😀 TD!
    its in 2 hours i think... :'(

ill have to re-check what the rest of the nfc west is doing...

this computer thing is fun 🙂
  6. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 18:03
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    its in 2 hours i think... :'(

ill have to re-check what the rest of the nfc west is doing...

this computer thing is fun 🙂
    Yes! I feel like I've found the holy grail or something!
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 18:14
    Yes! I feel like I've found the holy grail or something!
    yeah, who thought id turn to browns-bengals 😀

there was a big play in it though.. 🙂
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:15
    Originally posted by poundlee
    go with baseball. It is a better game. Plus the Patriots cheat anyway. Whether it is videotaping or bogus calls like the tuck rule people should question the b.s. that the NFl gives them anyway.
    I can't believe you got a dum-dum rec. Tuck rule??? It's a rule, and it was called right by the letter of the law. On my sports radio there was a guy who does sports from OAKLAND who was getting ready to take a flight someplace. He was watching the game in a bar at the airport and saw the play and he said to his buddies with him... "That's the tuck rule, wonder if they'll call it right".

Well they did. Having someone make the right call isn't cheating, saying so is ignorant. You might not like the rule, you may think it makes no sense. But calling it cheating is ridiculous.

Also, the Chargers got spanked because NE IS a better team. No one knows why the heck they decided to be so blatant about cheating, they certainly don't need to.

P-
  9. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:27
    I don't like the Patriots, but they've completely earned my respect after last night, as yukky as it is to say that. And you're right about the tuck rule phlabby.. just don't make me listen to trashcash's version of things!!!!

HURL!!!
  10. USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:27
    NFL sunday ticket is great!, Every Game is avalible, I can even get 8 games to appear at once, and I have that new red zone thingy, kind of annoying though.
  11. USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I can't believe you got a dum-dum rec. Tuck rule??? It's a rule, and it was called right by the letter of the law. On my sports radio there was a guy who does sports from OAKLAND who was getting ready to take a flight someplace. He was watching the game in a bar at the airport and saw the play and he said to his buddies with him... "That's the tuck ru ...[text shortened]... e heck they decided to be so blatant about cheating, they certainly don't need to.

P-
    THe signs people in Gillete Stadium were holding up were pretty funny!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:32
    Hope you guys watched the yankees. Jeter's three run homer made the difference. It is always great to beat Boston.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:35
    No one knew the tuck rule. Certainly, Brady walked off the field thinking the game is over. He wasn't thinking at all that the tuck rule applied and the game would continue. If players get 4 games for cheating (1st time steriods/ HGH) coaches who are warned previously due to accustaions should get at least the same amount.
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:37
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    Hope you guys watched the yankees. Jeter's three run homer made the difference. It is always great to beat Boston.
    Friday and last night were great games (not great because Yanks won 😠) The Saturday game was a blow out, so no excitement.

Sox need to learn to beat the Yanks. Schilling is 0-3 this year against them. I hope they can get Wakefield working right, he seems to tame the Yanks pretty well most often... when he's got his stuff anyway.

P-
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 13:41
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    No one knew the tuck rule. Certainly, Brady walked off the field thinking the game is over. He wasn't thinking at all that the tuck rule applied and the game would continue. If players get 4 games for cheating (1st time steriods/ HGH) coaches who are warned previously due to accustaions should get at least the same amount.
    I'm really not sure why there was no suspension... but I still feel draft picks are a stronger punishment than Bill missing 4 games. His offensive coordinator and Brady together using Bill's system would still do well enough to win most games.

So what if Brady didn't know the rule, he's not a ref. The ref made the right call.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree