Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 05 Nov '17 00:03
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Looks like another deflated ball here Roma. This one looks set to join the carrobie ball in the bin.

This is getting easier and easier clearing the rubbish out of these forums but I do miss having a decent ball to kick around.
    Can dish it out but can't take it?

Why am I not surprised?
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    05 Nov '17 00:15
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Can dish it out but can't take it?

Why am I not surprised?
    You miss the meaning of my post.

You were played. Our new football. Unfortunately you were too easily played and now we'll be left looking for a new one.

Adios amigo . Enjoy those little schoolgirls.
  3. 05 Nov '17 00:17
    You miss the meaning of my post.

You were played. Our new football. Unfortunately you were too easily played and now we'll be left looking for a new one.

Adios amigo . Enjoy those little schoolgirls.
    Ah, so you two just go around being jerks until someone either ignores you or starts kicking you.
  4. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    05 Nov '17 00:24
    Ah, so you two just go around being jerks until someone either ignores you or starts kicking you.
    Played to perfection Roma. Take a bow. This one was way too easy. We've got to find someone a bit more challenging. Easy meat like this is no fun. Got to find a tougher scalp to display in our trophy cabinet alongside those of carrobie and McGayo.
  5. 05 Nov '17 00:28
    Played to perfection Roma. Take a bow. This one was way too easy. We've got to find someone a bit more challenging. Easy meat like this is no fun. Got to find a tougher scalp to display in our trophy cabinet alongside those of carrobie and McGayo.
    Just a couple of bed buddies. Roma's pirate icon makes sense. As a matter of fact so does yours, a bit over the top.
  6. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    05 Nov '17 00:45
    Just a couple of bed buddies. Roma's pirate icon makes sense. As a matter of fact so does yours, a bit over the top.
    Yours makes sense as well. Neville nobody.

Ahhhh.......this day just gets better and better,
  7. 05 Nov '17 01:04
    Yours makes sense as well. Neville nobody.

Ahhhh.......this day just gets better and better,
    Of course I am a nobody.
  8. Standard member karoly aczel
    Console Peasant
    05 Nov '17 03:32 / 1 edit
    How old are school aged girls in Australia?

In the US high school sports are usually dominated by 17 and 18 year olds. We graduate at 18, not 16. I was 18 at the time.

You should have been in the debate forum when one guy had support for the age of consent being the age of achieving puberty. Today that would mean about 8 to 11.
    School aged, weirdo
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    05 Nov '17 04:41
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    School aged, weirdo
    The creep keeps asking about the age of schoolgirls in Australia. Hopefully he will never get near one. He has no shame. Just ignore him. Total creep !!!
  10. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    05 Nov '17 10:39
    Looks like the creepy coach has had most of his dirty posts removed. Hope the mods washed his mouth out with soap while they were at it.

He got played for the fool he is. At least he was a bit of comic relief however
  11. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    08 Nov '17 13:27
    Of course I am a nobody.
    Bwahahahahahaha !!!

Looks like our new football has been deflated already. Sent to the cooler in record time. Chalk another one up Roma. That one was far to easy. Next !!!