1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 22:47
    And this peckerhead is genuinely stooopiiiid!

http://www.katu.com/sports/9722657.html

Typical NBAer
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 00:06
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    And this peckerhead is genuinely stooopiiiid!

http://www.katu.com/sports/9722657.html

Typical NBAer
    Keep us posted.

I want to see how harsh somebodies sentence is for changing lanes without indicating as opposed to somebody going mental with a gun in a strip club ($5000 fine and 100 hours community service)

D.
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 04:221 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Keep us posted.

I want to see how harsh somebodies sentence is for changing lanes without indicating as opposed to somebody going mental with a gun in a strip club ($5000 fine and 100 hours community service)

D.
    That's not really the point Rags.

Let's re-read it together and I'll highlight the fine points.

"The Pacers' first-round draft pick last year from Memphis, Williams was booked into the Marion County Jail early Tuesday on initial charges of possession of marijuana, driving without a license, driving with an expired license plate and failure to signal a lane change, police said."

OK, if your gonna roll and smoke reefer, let's not draw attention to yourself by breaking simple rules that will draw the attention of the police.

1) The failure to signal is what drew the attention to this ass.
    2) Once the attention has been garnered, the police ask for your drivers licence, registration of the vehicle, and proof of insurance. So now we find that Shakes the Clown does not have a valid drivers license, and that the vehicle has expired plates. This is noted due to the elapsed registration as well as the year of re-registration sticker we put on the license plates here in the US that is now out of date.
    3) Ever smoked pot in a car? I have. Do you suspect that the smell of reefer would be pungent about the cars atmosphere? So Bonzo here is now being jacked up for suspicion of possesion. "When Williams rolled down the driver's side window, the officer detected a strong odor of marijuana".

"In addition, front seat passenger Roosevelt Rollins, of Memphis, Tenn., was arrested on marijuana possession charges, and a back seat passenger was arrested on charges of carrying a gun without a license and theft. The 9 mm handgun had been reported stolen in Collierville, Tenn., according to a police report."

4) Has there ever been a time that one of your passengers has been toking up and left a "smoldering cigar-sized marijuana cigarette in the vehicle's ash tray" and you were not aware of it?
    5) Is there a great number of your friends who are thieves and that on any given night that would hop in your back seat with a stolen handgun. A high powered one at that?

You see, my point is, and this I learned from my own personal experience, if your gonna roll, and "roll", don't attract attention to yourself. Obey the traffic laws and the police won't pay any mind to you. Those days are behind me now, but I know of what I speak.

And one last point, this sad sack of shyte is a multimillionare...
    He ain't got a mansion he can hang around in and smoke reefer in? He ain't got enough money to hire a chauffeur with a delux limo to haul his stupid ass and his fellow criminals around in???

Keep yourself posted.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:301 edit
    And now OJ is up to his usual antics. It seems he has changed his plan from looking for the killers of his ex and her friend to his long forgotten sports memorabilia.

The dumb-ass probably sold it years ago anyway...

OJ, you gonna room with Mr. Vick? Pfffttt!
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 15:14
    Isiah Thomas has joined the fray

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20824797/
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 17:14

"The Pacers' first-round draft pick last year from Memphis, Williams was booked into the Marion County Jail early Tuesday on initial charges of possession of marijuana, driving without a license, driving with an [b]expired license plate
    and fail ...[text shortened]... s stupid ass and his fellow criminals around in???

Keep yourself posted.
    Never break two laws at once.
  7. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 11:11
    Isiah Thomas has joined the fray

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20824797/
    Where are Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maya Angelou et. al. now? They don't seem to be as outraged by Isiah Thomas' remarks as they were when Don Imus made his remarks.
  8. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 23:39
    How about that Michael Vick now? He's a bright one that boy.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 00:12
    How about that Michael Vick now? He's a bright one that boy.
    I was waiting for you! The funny thing about this is the people testing him are the people who are in charge of the sentencing come December. I hope he earned an extra year or 2.

What a bone-head maneuver! (pun intended)

P-
  10. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 11:48
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I was waiting for you! The funny thing about this is the people testing him are the people who are in charge of the sentencing come December. I hope he earned an extra year or 2.

What a bone-head maneuver! (pun intended)

P-
    Heh heh. Hiya Phlab.

Yep, this guy just can't be protected from himself. He knew the conditions laid down by the court in the first place. And oh yeah, didn't he give himself over to Jesus and accept responsibility to the fact that he should be a better role model for the kiddies? I believe he laid claim to these vows in that contrived "speech" he did in that press conference a while back.

What a dope this guy is! (another pun intended)

Have a good day Mr. P
  11. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 11:13
    I'm bumpin' this one just to piss Phlab off...

😀
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 16:511 edit

"The Pacers' first-round draft pick last year from Memphis, Williams was booked into the Marion County Jail early Tuesday on initial charges of possession of marijuana, driving without a license, driving with an [b]expired license plate
    and fail s stupid ass and his fellow criminals around in???

Keep yourself posted.
    [/b]I've just had a look, but couldn't find any update...

Has this guy been sent to jail yet for changing lanes without indicating, forgetting to renew his license, not knowing what marijuana smells like, for not knowing that one of his passengers had a gun on him and for being black?

5 crimes at once!

He should be on death row.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree