Originally posted by Ragnorak
Keep us posted.
I want to see how harsh somebodies sentence is for changing lanes without indicating as opposed to somebody going mental with a gun in a strip club ($5000 fine and 100 hours community service)
That's not really the point Rags.
Let's re-read it together and I'll highlight the fine points.
"The Pacers' first-round draft pick last year from Memphis, Williams was booked into the Marion County Jail early Tuesday on initial charges of possession of marijuana, driving without a license, driving with an expired license plate
and failure to signal a lane change
, police said."
OK, if your gonna roll and smoke reefer, let's not draw attention to yourself by breaking simple rules
that will draw the attention of the police.
1) The failure to signal is what drew the attention to this ass.
2) Once the attention has been garnered, the police ask for your drivers licence, registration of the vehicle, and proof of insurance. So now we find that Shakes the Clown does not have a valid drivers license, and that the vehicle has expired plates. This is noted due to the elapsed registration as well as the year of re-registration sticker we put on the license plates here in the US that is now out of date.
3) Ever smoked pot in a car? I have. Do you suspect that the smell of reefer would be pungent about the cars atmosphere? So Bonzo here is now being jacked up for suspicion of possesion. "When Williams rolled down the driver's side window, the officer detected a strong odor of marijuana".
"In addition, front seat passenger Roosevelt Rollins, of Memphis, Tenn., was arrested on marijuana possession charges, and a back seat passenger was arrested on charges of carrying a gun without a license and theft. The 9 mm handgun had been reported stolen in Collierville, Tenn., according to a police report."
4) Has there ever been a time that one of your passengers has been toking up and left a "smoldering cigar-sized marijuana cigarette in the vehicle's ash tray"
and you were not aware of it?
5) Is there a great number of your friends who are thieves and that on any given night that would hop in your back seat with a stolen handgun. A high powered one at that?
You see, my point is, and this I learned from my own personal experience, if your gonna roll, and "roll", don't attract attention to yourself. Obey the traffic laws and the police won't pay any mind to you. Those days are behind me now, but I know of what I speak.
And one last point, this sad sack of shyte is a multimillionare...
He ain't got a mansion he can hang around in and smoke reefer in? He ain't got enough money to hire a chauffeur
with a delux limo
to haul his stupid ass and his fellow criminals around in???
Keep yourself posted.