1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 17:34
    A Super-Bowl Chess Party will be held Sunday at Bw3 wild wings in Cleveland Ohio on Mayfeild rd. All ARE INVITED TO JOIN US!!!!!!!
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 17:38
    Originally posted by richfeet
    A Super-Bowl Chess Party will be held Sunday at Bw3 wild wings in Cleveland Ohio on Mayfeild rd. All ARE INVITED TO JOIN US!!!!!!!
    I wouldn't think mixing football and chess is going to work to well. Probably because when I watch football I'm usually pretty loaded. Oh well, good luck with it, have fun.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 18:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 19:35
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I wouldn't think mixing football and chess is going to work to well. Probably because when I watch football I'm usually pretty loaded. Oh well, good luck with it, have fun.
    Haven't you tried playing chess while loaded?

I've had some terrific blitz sessions under the influence--smooth and relaxed until both white kings won't stand up when you put them down.
  5. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 21:19
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Haven't you tried playing chess while loaded?

I've had some terrific blitz sessions under the influence--smooth and relaxed until both white kings won't stand up when you put them down.
    I remember last years Texas USC title game about 7 of us were at a buddys house with the chess boards set up playing blitz. When anything exciting would happen, the 7th man would yell at us and we would all rush over to the TV while trying not to spill our beers...
  6. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 22:201 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You've obviously never played chess in an all black school. especially when 90% of your chess team are the fellow senior class, football players, and a 300 LB white guy and me who aren't on the football team. You'd hear phrases like "man, yo King is about to get ASS-rammed." And, "Ooh looks like a queen/King fork. Yea that's right, i got yo bitch, and we gonna spend some quality time together."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree