3. USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '07 23:39
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Brett favre doomed to do good this year
    donald going to be good
    and good defense they will have

The Packers
    thats the best laugh I've had in a long time!
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 00:31
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    thats the best laugh I've had in a long time!
    same here, if i wouldnt of peed 5 minutes ago id be wet!
  5. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 02:50
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Brett favre doomed to do good this year
    donald going to be good
    and good defense they will have

The Packers
    Come super bowl time I'm going to dig this thread up and laugh at the naysayers. The packers are going and thats the truth!

#1 Defense- AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, Al harris, Charles Woodsen, Arron Kampman, I have their defense on my fantasy team, they'll be good.

#2 Experiance- The pack are a young team, they started two rookie O-lineman last year, They have potetial.

#3 Special teams- I don't know if they will be good, but anything is probly better then their special teams last year.
  6. USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 03:03
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Come super bowl time I'm going to dig this thread up and laugh at the naysayers. The packers are going and thats the truth!

#1 Defense- AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, Al harris, Charles Woodsen, Arron Kampman, I have their defense on my fantasy team, they'll be good.

#2 Experiance- The pack are a young team, they started two rookie O-lineman last year, The ...[text shortened]... know if they will be good, but anything is probly better then their special teams last year.
    The only thing I can agree with is the defense, but they're not playoff contentder ready, come a season or to they maybe playoff contenders.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 04:54
    It is a little bit early to be giving any predictions, but I think the same ones who made the playoffs last year stand a pretty good chance of being contenders again this year. I believe the "Dallas Cowboys" will improve. They were close last year, if not for a fluke play or two and dead legs at the end of the season, who knows. Terrell Owens has been a choir boy this off season.

"New England" still looks very good and if "Chicago" could ever get a Quarterback they would be unstoppable. I don't think they will. I can't count out "Indianapolis" to repeat but I don't think they will. I can't really give a reason, they are a class organization now, but my gut tells me they won't make it. As much as I hate the Philadelphia E "gals" I can't deny they have a good team. Everyone is healthy again so there will be a war in the NFC East. Count on it.
  8. USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 13:12
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    It is a little bit early to be giving any predictions, but I think the same ones who made the playoffs last year stand a pretty good chance of being contenders again this year. I believe the "Dallas Cowboys" will improve. They were close last year, if not for a fluke play or two and dead legs at the end of the season, who knows. Terrell Owens has been a ...[text shortened]... . Everyone is healthy again so there will be a war in the NFC East. Count on it.
    New England will win:

1.Wes Welker
    2.Improved linebacking core
    3.Randy Moss
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 13:18
    New England will win:

Bill
    Tom
    AMERICA'S TEAM!

P-
  10. USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 13:25
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    New England will win:

Bill
    Tom
    AMERICA'S TEAM!

P-
    that too!!!😀
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 11:59
    New England will win:

1.Wes Welker
    2.Improved linebacking core
    3.Randy Moss
    Biased.

#1 - yeah, 1 player will make them a superbowl team.
    #3 - something WILL happen so that he screws the Patriots. hamstrings?

Then phlabibit is just plain and simply biased. Matter of fact, Tom and Bill didn't put them last year. Nothing really should change.

Why the Rams MIGHT:

1 - Marc, Top 5 QB
    2 - Action Jackson, Top 5 RB
    3 - McMichael, Top 5 TE
    4 - Holt, Top 5 WR
    If we can get 5, DST, to become Top 10, then there you have it. Superbowl Rams will return.
  12. USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 13:30
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Biased.

#1 - yeah, 1 player will make them a superbowl team.
    #3 - something WILL happen so that he screws the Patriots. hamstrings?

Then phlabibit is just plain and simply biased. Matter of fact, Tom and Bill didn't put them last year. Nothing really should change.

Why the Rams MIGHT:

1 - Marc, Top 5 QB
    2 - Action Jackson, Top 5 RB
    3 - McMicha ...[text shortened]... WR
    If we can get 5, DST, to become Top 10, then there you have it. Superbowl Rams will return.
    When will you drop the rams? they never win, but if you supported the Colts, you'd have a lot more reason to argue!
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 15:20
    When will you drop the rams? they never win, but if you supported the Colts, you'd have a lot more reason to argue!
    I truly believe that even Phlabibit would believe I put up some well-qualified arguments in my last post. I bet the Rams actually have about as good a chance as the Colts, who had a sucky offseason.

BTW - "the rams never win" couldn't be any more false.
  14. USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 15:22
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I truly believe that even Phlabibit would believe I put up some well-qualified arguments in my last post. I bet the Rams actually have about as good a chance as the Colts, who had a sucky offseason.

BTW - "the rams never win" couldn't be any more false.
    what were they last year 9-7? 8-8?
  15. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 15:42
    what were they last year 9-7? 8-8?
    Isn't this thread discussing why we think a certain team could win the Superbowl? I don't think it is dedicated to the typical Patriots fans that live in the past which, for them, is long gone.

But nonetherless, the Rams won at least 1 game last year, thus disproving "the rams never win" ideology of Patriots fans. That really should end that deal. But if not, just open a debate thread battling the idea of "the rams never win."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree