1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 14:54
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Good ti hear from you shortcircuit, a voice of reason in this here football wilderness and one whose opinion I respect even when I may disagree! I bet you a starbucks Saints win!
    sure...and I don't drink coffee. 😉
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 04:16
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    sure...and I don't drink coffee. 😉
    You won't have to worry about touching the stuff since you're buying me the Starbucks, not the other way around! So not to worry! I don't drink anything but coffee and an occasional bubbly!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 16:23
    After watching the Vikings put 470+ yards on the board against the Saints, I can't picture the Colts scoring less than 35 against them. And Indy's been stuffing the run and Brees looked shaky last week.

For the tie break, I'll say Colts by 14 and hope the final hits one of my squares.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '10 03:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    After watching the Vikings put 470+ yards on the board against the Saints, I can't picture the Colts scoring less than 35 against them. And Indy's been stuffing the run and Brees looked shaky last week.

For the tie break, I'll say Colts by 14 and hope the final hits one of my squares.
    You're talking about the same team that fell for sandlot plays the Jets tossed their way. Wait and see what happens when they face a real offense instead of the Ravens and Jets. There is a good reason the spread is only 3 points!
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '10 04:20
    Originally posted by sh76
    Colts 37 Saints 20

I was not impressed with the Saints yesterday. The Vikings thoroughly outplayed them but kept coughing the ball up. They won because of the turnovers; many of which were barely forced, the coin toss and the fact that that last play was ruled a catch when it clearly hit the ground. The Vikings also blew a chance to win in regulation with th ...[text shortened]... ulation.

Vikings-Colts would have been a toss-up.

Colts will romp.

Bet the house on it.
    That's pretty much my prediction. Indy won't spot the Saints 5 turnovers and keep them in the game. Colts all the way from halftime on.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '10 02:54
    Originally posted by Badwater
    That's pretty much my prediction. Indy won't spot the Saints 5 turnovers and keep them in the game. Colts all the way from halftime on.
    You really believe NO won only because of the turnovers? It's not who plays great for 58 minutes. Look at the Jets. Colts beat them only because the Jets spotted them a crappy secondary! NO is not going to do the same!
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 17:46
    You won't have to worry about touching the stuff since you're buying me the Starbucks, not the other way around! So not to worry! I don't drink anything but coffee and an occasional bubbly!
    Just send me a gift card. I'll give it to my secretary!!
  8. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 18:58
    Colts 2 - Saints 0

-Second quarter holding penalty in the end zone results in the game's only score.
    -5 missed field goals between both teams.
    -3 touchdowns (2 by Saints) called back because of penalties.
    -Manning breaks right arm on 9th play of the game; plays the rest of the game left-handed.
    -Chad Ochocinco makes surprise appearance as he streaks nude across the field in the 3rd quarter and is arrested, and then complains that the NFL just doesn't know how to have fun.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 00:06
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Colts 2 - Saints 0

-Second quarter holding penalty in the end zone results in the game's only score.
    -Manning breaks right arm on 9th play of the game; plays the rest of the game left-handed.
    -Chad Ochocinco makes surprise appearance as he ...[text shortened]... rd quarter and is arrested, and then complains that the NFL just doesn't know how to have fun.
    Boy, you had me believing everything you were saying until you said Ochocinco was making a surprise appearance as a streaker. You see, I am Ochocinco's son,
    Ochoquatro, and my dad is going to be watching the game with me....because that is what mama said we are going to do.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 04:17
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Just send me a gift card. I'll give it to my secretary!!
    Nah! You win it you drink it! Not to worry about who to give gift card to since Colts won't win without Freeney!
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 04:18
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Colts 2 - Saints 0

-Chad Ochocinco makes surprise appearance as he ...[text shortened]... rd quarter and is arrested, and then complains that the NFL just doesn't know how to have fun.
    That might be the only entertainment of the game! Colst don't need a nude ochocinco. They need a fully clothed Freeney!
  12. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 17:51
    Originally posted by sh76
    Colts 37 Saints 20

I was not impressed with the Saints yesterday. The Vikings thoroughly outplayed them but kept coughing the ball up. They won because of the turnovers; many of which were barely forced, the coin toss and the fact that that last play was ruled a catch when it clearly hit the ground. The Vikings also blew a chance to win in regulation with th ...[text shortened]... ulation.

Vikings-Colts would have been a toss-up.

Colts will romp.

Bet the house on it.
    Wow, I thought Brett should have run with the ball, if you can get the link to open, look at the photos of both his ankle, and thigh. That dude is tough,, very tough. i take back what I said about that interception. he should have been out of the game after that sandwiched tackle!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 00:54
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Wow, I thought Brett should have run with the ball, if you can get the link to open, look at the photos of both his ankle, and thigh. That dude is tough,, very tough. i take back what I said about that interception. he should have been out of the game after that sandwiched tackle!
    Favre is as tough as they come! Cannot dislike the guy. Mistakes always made trying to win! Who could fault that? I saw the pics. That was grotesque yet awesome to see the steel some humans are made of!
  14. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 21:54
    Favre is as tough as they come! Cannot dislike the guy. Mistakes always made trying to win! Who could fault that? I saw the pics. That was grotesque yet awesome to see the steel some humans are made of!
    Favre is a gunslinger....there were actually times in some of his games where he was so amped, you almost expected him to throw an interception.
    this one surprised me a little though, considering the control he had in most games this season...not to mention a great release in Peterson.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 22:08
    ok i've got it.. this is how the scoring will do down.

.........1st...2nd...3rd...4th
    colts...10....16....26....40
    NO.....7......21....21....31

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree